Thread: Christopher Ward C63 Sealander Automatic Watch

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Christopher Ward C63 Sealander Automatic Watch

PLEASE READ:
    Due to the new reporting rules, I will no longer accept Paypal G&S. I will accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. My prices include insured shipping within the US. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

C63 Sealander green with bracelet: SOLD
    This Sealander is in good shape. This watch has been worn a good bit, as it was one of my two watches I wore to work. There is usual snail trails you'd expect of a worn watch on the clasp and bracelet, and one small blemish on the bezel below the crown. The watch is in perfect working order. Speaking of the bracelet, it is phenomenal. The tool less micro adjustments are extremely nice. I'm also including a new black and orange CW #tide strap, a $65 value. Specs and link to more info:

Movement: Sellita SW200-1
    Power reserve: 38 hours
    Case: Stainless steel, 39mm x 11.25mm thick. 45.8mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width
    Back: Exhibition caseback
    Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire
    Band: Quick release stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployment clasp and micro-adjustable ratcheting
    Water Resistant: 150 meters
    Weight: 156 grams

C63 Sealander product page

Last edited by HCrum87hc; 04-17-23 at 22:14.