Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Staccato SC

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Rocket , why are you not trying to love it.

PB
    Kinda my personality….
    My EDC needs are met with a 19&43x so I look for reasons not to need another EDC, a 3k one at that.

It appears to fit in between the two for me which makes it a potential keeper.

QVO made all the difference. I carry mostly @ 8 and the optic sits forward on this gun so with the addition of forward cant it’s a problem with other holsters.

QVO raises it up a bit so EPS is above my belt and gun tucks in nicely.

I find accuracy same as 19
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    Baby Stacc

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKETMAN View Post
    Kinda my personality….
    My EDC needs are met with a 19&43x so I look for reasons not to need another EDC, a 3k one at that.

It appears to fit in between the two for me which makes it a potential keeper.

QVO made all the difference. I carry mostly @ 8 and the optic sits forward on this gun so with the addition of forward cant it’s a problem with other holsters.

QVO raises it up a bit so EPS is above my belt and gun tucks in nicely.

I find accuracy same as 19
    Oh I understand, Rocket!

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 03-13-23 at 13:55.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I’m still mainly intrigued by the new mag lay out and how it compares to the old 2011 standard. I realize that I have only owned the 45 and 40sw versions, so I don’t know how the 9mm cases feed in the 2011 config. I know the 45 and 40 would have issues going from the 2:1 feed transition, at least in mine. I’d really like to see how the rounds move in teh 2011 versus the new CS.

I’m surprised that there isn’t more discussion of it? Maybe it isn’t that different?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^While I’ve never had any issues with the “original”/Gen 2 9mm mags, they (the mags) were designed to accommodate a cartridge of 1.260+- COAL, like .38 Super or .45 ACP.
    In theory the CS mags are designed for a 9mm cartridge, one would reasonably expect perfect function/performance.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    This video had some side by side comparo's of the mags and grips.

The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    A very informative video - Thank You

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345