Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato SC

Feedback Score

Staccato SC

I am contemplating ordering a Staccato CS. Before I do, I was wondering if anyone else has received one. Thoughts, Problems, Accuracy, reliability etc.

Thanks Chris
    Last edited by Andersen; 02-14-23 at 10:22. Reason: Grammer correction

Feedback Score
    I've no Staccato-brand firearms.
    https://staccato2011.com
    Please clarify the model as I don't see any such model on its website.

Feedback Score
    My bad - Staccato SC

Feedback Score
    I don't believe there are enough "CS's" out in the wild to know if they are fully vetted .......yet. At least not in my purview.

I can vouch for the "C2" as checking all the boxes.....I have approx. 4K through mine.
    SHOOT MORE -POST LESS!!

Feedback Score
    Yes - I have a C2 and am very pleased with it. Very accurate and reliable. Was thinking of a CS because it might be easier to conceal.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    The only drawback for me is proprietary magazines.
    Having 3 Stacatto’s that use same magazines I would need to acquire several CS mags.
    There is no reason the CS would be less dependable than the other 2011s, it’s the same pistol other than grip module/magazine.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    The only drawback for me is proprietary magazines.
    Having 3 Stacatto’s that use same magazines I would need to acquire several CS mags.
    There is no reason the CS would be less dependable than the other 2011s, it’s the same pistol other than grip module/magazine.
    Anyone have what the difference in the mags are? 16 rounds that short is a pretty good trick.

Maybe a first step towards a new mag standard? Does it do the 2-to-1 transition better?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/st...#post-31873156
    Here's a thread regarding the "CS" along with other Staccato models.
    I'm even more confused by the other forum's thread as I cannot quite determine the differences between the different models.

The pistols hopefully are good-to-go, but do seem to be pricey. I suppose if I walked into a gun store with $3K which I otherwise didn't know what to do with, and one of these guns was sitting there with a good salesperson to convince me, I might buy one, possibly with an optic, too.

Feedback Score
    The Staccato CS is suppose to have a narrower grip then the standard Staccatos - and of course a shorter barrel. Better for concealed carry.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Staccato SC

Mine will be here tomorrow.

I believe the “proprietary” mags will be the new Staccato standard as they are designed around the 9mm unlike all the other current Staccato mags
    Last edited by R0CKETMAN; 02-20-23 at 11:21.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast