Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato SC

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Interested in the mag situation. My Staccato DPO money went to a Marathan GSAR watch (thanks to Will Brink) and a new refrigerator (thanks to GE substandard appliances). So maybe later this year I can revisit this pistol.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    ROCKETMAN - Please let us know what you think?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    They have made several models now that have proven very reliable and I believe they as a company are starting get a solid rep for building duty ready guns. But by all means, work that mofo over and let us know.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKETMAN View Post
    Mine will be here tomorrow.

I believe the “proprietary” mags will be the new Staccato standard as they are designed around the 9mm unlike all the other current Staccato mags
    This absolutely sounds plausible.
    The current STI/STACATTO mags were designed with .38 Super length cartridges in mind and were always “too long”, fore/aft for 9mm.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Interested in the mag situation. My Staccato DPO money went to a Marathan GSAR watch (thanks to Will Brink) and a new refrigerator (thanks to GE substandard appliances). So maybe later this year I can revisit this pistol.
    We both know that’s a lie. You spent that money on an LWRC
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    Mine will be here tomorrow.

I believe the “proprietary” mags will be the new Staccato standard as they are designed around the 9mm unlike all the other current Staccato mags
    I've been looking around, but haven't found anything specifically on the 2011 vs CS mags. Just s 15 sec youtube clip. What reviews go over it directly or devote some time to it?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I've been looking around, but haven't found anything specifically on the 2011 vs CS mags. Just s 15 sec youtube clip. What reviews go over it directly or devote some time to it?
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    This absolutely sounds plausible.
    The current STI/STACATTO mags were designed with .38 Super length cartridges in mind and were always “too long”, fore/aft for 9mm.
    Which is annoying when loading a bunch of mags, it slows you down. I bet they revamp their entire line eventually.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I’ll be curious if it’s possible to retrofit a CS grip module and use mags in a C2.
    A look at the frame itself in hand should answer some questions.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We both know that’s a lie. You spent that money on an LWRC
    I voted for a PSA FN model....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast