Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High School reunions

Feedback Score
    Comming up on 40, went to the 30, it was OK. Hell, I had a 4 track tape deck, remember those?
    Any day you can pull a trigger is a good day.

Feedback Score
    haha, yall are old! im not due for my ten year reunion for another eight years!
    Last edited by Mr.Goodtimes; 12-28-08 at 10:32.

Feedback Score
    my 25th came and went without me..I don't see the rest to be any different.
    Last edited by Scattergun; 12-28-08 at 11:54.
    The devil danced as he went down
    In the hail of arrows comin'
    Out on the wild Montana ground,
    Custer died a-runnin'.

Feedback Score
    I went to my class' 20th reunion in 2005. I was a bit hesitant about it but once I got there I had a really great time. I'm looking forward to our 25th.

Feedback Score
    I missed my 10th because of some personal issues at the time , and regret missing it. My 20th is coming up soon and I am looking forward to going. I don't expect alot, but there are some that I have lost contact with and look forward to seeing again.

-Mike.
    "In each of us two natures are at war - the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose, what we want most to be, we are."

Feedback Score
    My 20th should be next year. I haven't heard about or been invited to any reunions.

I guess that's what I get for divorcing my high school sweetheart.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We had our 20 last year (07) and while I didn't go to the reunion, I agreed to go out with a few of my fellow grads the night before for casual drinks. My wife was my high-school sweetheart and she's gone to all the reunions by herself because, as I always say, I didn't like most of the assholes when I went to school with them, what makes them think I'd like them now?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    haha, yall are old! im not due for my ten year reunion for another eight years!
    Careful! I may be old, but that just means I have had a lot longer to learn the dirty tricks. Remember, if a man is too old to fight you, he'll just have to kill you.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.
    Harper Lee (1926 - ), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12