Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Submitting CMP 1911 Packet

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's the main, if not only, reason I bought my CMP 1911 - to go with my 1903, Garands and M1 Carbine (only one not CMP),
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Andy, good luck brother. A 1911 has more nostalgia than just about any weapon on planet earth. I hope you get a goodin.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I received a nice complete Remington Rand service grade in Round 1. When they opened Round 4 up to previous buyers I was in without hesitation. This is my Colt frame - Remington Rand slide field grade I received last this past October below my Round 1 service grade. For the money I agree with others the CMP is a great way to own a piece of American military history. I was hoping for an M1911 in Round 4, but a Colt M1911A1 is just fine too.

Last edited by RazorBurn; 02-03-24 at 09:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    I just transferred a CMP for a Veteran recently. It was a field grand Remington Rand. It looked pretty nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12