Thread: Have anyone used National Gun Trust?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Have anyone used National Gun Trust?

Hi all,

I’m considering purchasing a trust for future ease with Form 1 paperwork. I was wondering if anyone has used National Gun Trusts? If so are they GTG? No issues? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I would recommended finding a local gun lawyer and have them draw it up for you.

Mine wsd $300 when obozo was still in office and I can change stuff on my own (add/remove trustees, etc). The local guy is going to know more about local laws than someone making generic trusts that might be Ok.

After Obozo made it more difficult to use a trust, I just changed the name of the trust and reprinted/notarized and the stuff on the original is not shown to local chief of police since its now on a 2.0 version.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I used Wildcat years ago, not sure if he is still doing. Super easy.

However, National Gun Trusts are good people and super involved. I used them to get EFT prints made. Very easy to work with. I usually go with “not the big guy” when doing business, but if doing again, I would use National Gun Trusts without a second though. Not to detract from Wildcat, he is/was great and answered a question years after my purchase.