Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about your MKE AP5, AP5-P, AP5-M MP5 Clones.

Feedback Score

Tell me about your MKE AP5, AP5-P, AP5-M MP5 Clones.

I am looking to hear about your experience with them. Did yours need breaking in? How many rounds till it was reliable?Or was it 100% out of the box? Did you have to replace any parts or return it? How are the welds? Any crooked parts? How is the machining on the machined parts? What about the finish?

Let me know.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    All I know is if you want one better get it now, I don't think making AP5's is going to be a priority for Turkey after the earthquake.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Moved to the correct forum.

They are barely distinguishable from a real HK. It isn't so much that the HK is better as much as the Turkish models looks "old school". I have an Sp5 and an Ap5k and they are both totally reliable and incredibly fun. Neither needed a "break-in" but you will need to observe normal Mp5 procedures like not running super light ammo (crappy blazer aluminum or steel case). Absolutely fantastic guns.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    All I know is if you want one better get it now, I don't think making AP5's is going to be a priority for Turkey after the earthquake.
    Why was their business destroyed or in the heart of the damage area?

If the business is still capable facility and employees wise. Why wouldn't they. Their making money. still plenty of poor population in turkey for clean up and construction.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I can't say for sure where the factory is in relation to the earthquake that occurred but you can bet that ALL there domestic resources/efforts are clearly focused on rescue and recovery at this point and rightfully so! I can't blame them one iota if things slow down or even stop coming in, they have to take care of there own population first and foremost! The casualties being reported are huge! Don't be surprised if one notices a steep drop in Turkish imports for a bit of time until things "normalize" there.
    Last edited by GNXII; 02-20-23 at 00:00.

Feedback Score
    This guy was having some FTE with with "American Sniper 124 grain ammo." Never heard of it. Likely crap ammo. Then ran several mags of Wolf steel 115 grain without issues. So looks like Wolf did well in them.

start at 12:40

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mhJ1D7BUzIE&feature=shares

Feedback Score
    I have two. Both are good to go. I also have their Z-43 which was imported by Zenith. It is also good to go. My suggestion is to not hesitate.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My 2016 MKE Z-5P imported by Zenith - eFiled Form 1 SBR

100% reliable - 100% fun

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a full size Zenith imported MKE. It's been 100 percent reliable with multiple types of ammo. I don't know the ammo count but its over 1000. Not a big amount. The welds look fine to me.

The only problem Ive had with the gun is the barrel threading cap coming loose after a decent amount if shooting.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    How do they do with hollow points?

Not that anyone is burning through tons of hollow points at these prices.

ETA

Man that is a really nice looking Z-5P. Who makes that folding adapter the UMP Stock is mounted on? It looks aluminum?
    Last edited by gsd2053; 02-21-23 at 21:34.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast