Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "UFOs: Investigating the Unknown" on Nat Geo

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Watch the entire episode. He talks about that in great detail.
    I watched it. I am now thoroughly unconvinced. He acts a compelling character but says things that are just nuts. I think he gets into the act so much he forgets himself for a minute and says something absurd before he dials it back.

Around 2:08 when he is talking about intergalactic telepathy through quantum thought, he says:

If people understand that they can bypass any intelligence system and remote view and see where they can contact these civilizations they have to be trained you know but I so I train people with the we have an app it's called CE5 Contact App and the CE5 Contact App you know there's millions of people using it now and it's a whole training program on remote viewing meditation making how to do this but the foundation of it is what you're asking about and that's the technological interface that I I don't have we have classified projects that have some of this but the these other civilizations...
    Millions of people.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I watched it. I am now thoroughly unconvinced. He acts a compelling character but says things that are just nuts. I think he gets into the act so much he forgets himself for a minute and says something absurd before he dials it back.

Around 2:08 when he is talking about intergalactic telepathy through quantum thought, he says:

Millions of people.
    Yeah that stuff is a bit whack. I have a pretty decent BS detector in person. Video not so much.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Interesting show with retired CIA operative Andrew Bustamante on Shawn R show. He's personally witnessed some UFO he can't explain, and an accurate philosophical bent on the topic. His personal experiences of interest start at 13:50:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    We have like three “UFO/UAP” threads going so not sure where to post this.

Does our government have downed UFOs? The Program Manager for the governments largest UFO program finally answers publicly - and the answer is YES! \uD83D\uDEF8

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is a banger of a WEAPONIZED episode George Knapp and I did with Dr. Colm Kelleher...… pic.twitter.com/Gv5csw3jAF

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell (@JeremyCorbell) April 12, 2023

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    We have like three “UFO/UAP” threads going so not sure where to post this.

Does our government have downed UFOs? The Program Manager for the governments largest UFO program finally answers publicly - and the answer is YES! \uD83D\uDEF8

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This is a banger of a WEAPONIZED episode George Knapp and I did with Dr. Colm Kelleher...… pic.twitter.com/Gv5csw3jAF

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell (@JeremyCorbell) April 12, 2023
    Where does one find that interview/episode with Dr. Kelleher?
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    I found it on Spotify, just search "WEAPONIZED." Thanks Rushca01, I'll add it to my list. Kelleher is always worth a listen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    I found it on Spotify, just search "WEAPONIZED." Thanks Rushca01, I'll add it to my list. Kelleher is always worth a listen.
    Awesome! Thank you… listening now!
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    10 key questions for this week’s historic UFO hearing

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...c-ufo-hearing/

A bipartisan group of lawmakers is doubling down on solving the decades-old UFO mystery. On Wednesday, the Senate Armed Services Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities will hold the second hearing on the phenomenon in over 50 years.
    Congressional interest in UFOs (also known as “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” or UAP) surged following the 2017 publication of eyebrow-raising videos recorded by Navy fighter jets. Briefings by naval aviators who witnessed the mysterious objects maneuvering in extraordinary ways subsequently paved the way for groundbreaking UAP-related legislation.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Watched this last night. Not one of Greer's better projects. It's mostly 4-5 talking heads saying the same thing over and over - none whom had impressive creds nor terribly convincing - that the gubment and or entities there of, knows a lot more than it's telling us, there's highly compartmentalized blacker then black shadow groups running the show, suggests people like Elizondo are double agents of disinfo for those groups. Some are reverse engineered human tech, some are not. Some good info on the inner workings of DC and related that's up to date and interesting, with more in Congress and related waking up to the reality UFO's are a legit phenomena they're not getting answers on. The cheesy dramatic background music really gets on my nerve after a while and I find it distracting. For those who are big into the topic, worth a view when it's free, but not worth the $ to watch as I did. I will say what I have said before: Greer is either a master con man UFO grifter, or he knows more about UFO's than anyone alive. B-/C+

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Weds is going to be big with the head of the current public UFO program (not the deeply buried legacy SAPs) testifying before Congress. Even though he’s not read into the real legacy programs, he’s been briefed on the crash retrieval programs and some elements of the govts history of contact with the non human intelligence(s). There will also be a classified briefing so not sure how much we’ll get in the public one.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast