So I recently bought my first Aimpoint T2 and threw it on a Unity Fast riser. I have not even shot the gun with this optic on it yet, but I notice that once I get to a certain brightness setting, I start to notice a red ring that is jagged and irregular that forms around the edge of the glass and on the inside walls of the optic body itself. This problem is made worse when I 1. Turn the brightness up even more. 2. Am in a darker environment. And 3. When I flip up the Aimpoint 3x magnifier and look through the optic with it. When I look through the optic with the Aimpoint 3x magnifier, the ring seems to sit more in the glass rather than on the edges of it. Again I only notice it once I’m at a certain brightness, but with the weapon light that I use on this AR, I sometimes need to turn the brightness up so that my white light does not wash out my dot when using it indoors especially off of white walls. Is this normal? I tried to include two pictures. The first picture is with the 3x magnifier flipped behind the optic and the second picture is just the T2 without the magnifier behind it. Any help or input is appreciated. I hope this is normal and that nothing is wrong with the optic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk