Thread: Roller or lever delay 5.56 options...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Roller or lever delay 5.56 options...

I have a marcolmar CETME L. I got it specifically because it uses AR type mags and is less expensive than an HK 93 clone.

I'm interested in some other roller or lever delay 556 rifles that take AR mags. I know PTR had their 63 at shot show and I'm highly interested in that. I think either a Turkish or Pakistani country had something that vaguely resembles an AR that was roller delayed. I'm actually interested in that as well.

I would love to see an upper that would fit on a standard AR lower that was roller delayed or lever delayed.

Other than the options I mentioned previously does anyone know about anything out there that might be coming to the US and then near future?

Feedback Score
    Zenith imported the MKE manufactured 5.56x45 chambered Z-43P pistol a few years ago. Century is importing MKE MP5 clones now. My bet is that Century will import something similar to the Z-43P in the future. Of course, there's no guarantee and the earthquake didn't help. Here's my SBR'd Z-43P.

I'm betting that they'll also import a 7.62x51 chambered version.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I would love it if Angstadt Arms made their roller gun in a rifle caliber.

Basically I want an HK53 but in 300blk made with a monolithic aluminum upper with steel inserts for the wear points.

A man can dream, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro