Thread: Larue 10" quad rail $180

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Larue 10" quad rail $180

I took my lightly used Larue 10" quad rail off my SBR and installed a LAT M-lok rail.

Looking to sell the quad rail for $180, includes shipping to the CON US 48.

I used my original barrel nut, rail collar nut and keeper plate and bolts to install the LAT. So you're getting all those parts brand new from Larue. Only the rail it self is 10 years old. But like I said, it is straight, true, very clean cosmetically and so-on. Never painted or scratched. Just some light wear near the QD attachment points.

I prefer PayPal F&F so I get the full $180, but will also accept a check or money order; I just won't ship the rail until I deposit the check.
    PM me here to exchange phone #'s or emails for pics and further discussion. Thanks for looking.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue...ail-handguard/

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/la...g_created=true

Sold for $160 May/10/23
    Last edited by matemike; 05-15-23 at 12:49.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    monday bump
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    bump, price reduced
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Still available
    - Mark Twain