Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic-Report

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I mean, if you were the scientist who leaked it by accident would you ever admit it? In China that would probably be instant death sentence. Wouldn’t be that much better here.
    Should, but hasn't.

Look up Dr. Albert Kligman who got a lifetime achievement award in 2003 and if I remember correctly was recognized after his 2010 death for his contributions to dermatology.

Now a large percentage of blowback to what he did seems to be more about the race of his victims rather than just call it entirely wrong.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "Leak" my ass, those ****ers intentionally released it would be my bet.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    "Leak" my ass, those ****ers intentionally released it would be my bet.
    My guess is that after the Chinese figured out what had happened and the Magic Genie was out of the bottle, the Chinese knew that if they bore the brunt of this alone, there would be no more China.
    Therefore they sent Covid-19 infected throughout the world for a couple of reasons.
    A) The only hope for a vaccine was a World Wide spread. Nobody in China was going to fix this.
    B) Economically it would have broken China had they bore the brunt of this alone. They had to have a good reason for everyones economy to throttle back in order not to get overwhelmed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    My guess is that after the Chinese figured out what had happened and the Magic Genie was out of the bottle, the Chinese knew that if they bore the brunt of this alone, there would be no more China.
    Therefore they sent Covid-19 infected throughout the world for a couple of reasons.
    A) The only hope for a vaccine was a World Wide spread. Nobody in China was going to fix this.
    B) Economically it would have broken China had they bore the brunt of this alone. They had to have a good reason for everyones economy to throttle back in order not to get overwhelmed.
    Ditto. I believe the CCP chose to "share the pain" rather than suffer alone. Evidenced by the initial cover-up, denial, and doing everything in their power to make sure this thing went international. I lean towards an accidental release but intentional spread.

Just my "racist, Asian hate" .02

Feedback Score
    40% increase in excess mortality attributed to the jab.

https://rumble.com/v2ailv0-tucker-ca...w-ed-dowd.html
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic-Report

I recall in one of the earliest “conspiracy” videos detailing the evidence of the leak, the WuHan airport was a flurry of activity on Sept. 2019.

This video detailed replacement of air filtration equipment in the fall of 2019 as well.

Of course the Gaggle communists censored all such material as it wasn’t in line with their select program of fear and propaganda.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 02-27-23 at 21:02.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Yup.....and who will strike back at them now? No one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Of COURSE it was intentional. Part of a multi-faceted plan.

What the chicoms have done to us is straight outta "The Thirteen Chapters".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There was no grand plan in play. It was an accident or a rushed and cobbled together plan.

China could hope that panic and “lockdowns” would damage the World economy, but in 2019 would you have built an entire plan around the west and especially the US going tyrannical?

The virus was almost immediately identified as lab created by markers that are commonly used in labs but not found in nature. They were in too much of a hurry or were not yet concerned about hiding that yet.

The outbreak started next to the lab where they experimented on bay viruses and not near where the bats live. That’s a dumb plan or an accident.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The threat of Covid being a 'wet run" to test dispersal of a bioweapon, then do damage assessments and countermeasure evaluations, has been completely ignored by our government. One marker everyone seems to be completely ignoring, is how wildly divergent the effects seem to be in general population. could that imply specific targeting of certain DNA traits or genetic markers? Was Covid a bio-engineered weapon? Could it even possibly be a bioengineered virus via "gain of function"?

Merely suggesting it was a lab leak resulted in cries of racism and xenophobia. Dissenting opinions were crushed. Even asking certain questions became verboten. Those are all indicators of an overblown response domestically by a heavy-handed authoritarian regime, with an almost nonexistent response towards China. Coupled with our abjectly dismal "response" to the Chinese spy balloon(s), we've set ourselves up as an easy target for a bioweapons attack by China. We've taken no defensive actions to limit our vulnerability to attack by China. Not from international travel via commercial carrier systems, not from airborne incursions into our domestic airspace and not from walk across incursions by human mules via the southern border.

WHEN China decides to attack Taiwan, my prediction is that it will occur simultaneously with sudden respiratory illness in our populations and military. Illnesses which will be much worse than Covid-19. If/when it happens, we will not be capable of fending off China in Taiwan, even if we wanted to. Our government is gaslighting us daily and will double down when we find ourselves under attack from China. Anyone who doesn't see the risk we've subjected ourselves to is blind.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast