Thread: Error when using reply with quote

Feedback Score

Error when using reply with quote

As evidenced by this post I can make a new post. When I try to use the Reply with Quote button the following is displayed:

jdh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Feedback Score
    i seem to remember this happening to me , can you respond to your own threads?it may be that you need to reach a certain post count goal before they allow complete free range , not saying for sure , just a guess

also make sure when posting with a quote to hit the "post quick reply button" and not the "reply to thread" button

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    i seem to remember this happening to me , can you respond to your own threads?it may be that you need to reach a certain post count goal before they allow complete free range , not saying for sure , just a guess

also make sure when posting with a quote to hit the "post quick reply button" and not the "reply to thread" button
    Logged off, logged back on, problem went away.
    "It appears that the murder rate inside prisons is ten times higher than that outside prisons. It must be due to all those Kalashnikov rifles that are issued to prisoners upon their incarceration."
    Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Old account for lurking?