Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christensen Arms 6.5 very stiff upward movement of the bolt

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Christiansen has a reputation for this. Their rifles are hit an miss when it comes to this. Customer Service is only so-so. Call them up and send it back.
    I always am troubled by sending back a gun to idiots who don't do it right in the first place. Even though they should fix it, I'm always more mentally at ease if someone good looks at the problem.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I always am troubled by sending back a gun to idiots who don't do it right in the first place. Even though they should fix it, I'm always more mentally at ease if someone good looks at the problem.
    Definitely agree with you on that. I go through the thought process of either sending back to the manufacturer and not having to pay for the work to be done and possibly not having the issue fixed or sending it elsewhere and having to pay for the work to be done but having the confidence it will be done right. Thankfully I've only had to send one rifle back to a manufacturer. It was a Bergara and long story short they ended up buying the rifle back from me. The CS rep was great to work with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gunsmith make a house call this AM

The chamber: scarred & pitted & below SAAMI specs.

5EEDF830-20E7-4865-979C-E1048E660028.jpeg
    E78FAEAE-1D32-4A2B-85E2-7651F16716B0.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 03-12-23 at 14:38.

Feedback Score
    Well on the bright side if it’s under SAAMI it could be cured with a chamber reamer if that pitting/scratches are in a spot the reamer will correct.

I’d just send their trash back to them though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12