Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New vid released from Jan 6th of "QAnon Shaman"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

New vid released from Jan 6th of "QAnon Shaman"

My Q is, was that footage used in court or was it even kept from his attorney? If the latter, obviously there's grounds for a new trial. The man has some mental issues it seems (but clearly loves his country!) , but he's no violent insurrectionist, nor terrorist, and at most, could be charged with trespassing and perhaps destruction of federal property if any vid exists showing he had damaged anything on entering the building. Obviously he was the perfect person to make an example of during that event:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have heard but cannot confirm that none of the footage was released to any attorneys in its entirety. If this is true, the repercussions are enormous.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I have heard but cannot confirm that none of the footage was released to any attorneys in its entirety. If this is true, the repercussions are enormous.
    Under any other circumstances, unconstitutional and I assume, illegal, but will be "justified" under some legal wrangling under "on going federal investigation" or similar no doubt.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I wonder how all the people that have had their heads up their asses about this will handle it ? LOL !!! As Paul Harvey always said, {and now you know the rest of the story}.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I can't confirm accuracy, but that makes sense under my comments from above. On another forum, someone said:

"So the issue here is the US Capital is a separate branch of government.
    The US DOJ is the executive branch so they didn’t have “possession” of the video.
    That’s how they got around it and the judges all let it go"
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    So, "I don't have to disclose that because it's in my back pocket not my front pocket. Besides, I told those Capitol guys not to provide me with anything that might be exculpatory that I might have to disclose. They had specific instructions to only give me the incriminating stuff."

Still, if you are gonna do something dumb at least try not to be bright and shiny whilst you do it. He was definitely the nail that stood out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I can't confirm accuracy, but that makes sense under my comments from above. On another forum, someone said:

"So the issue here is the US Capital is a separate branch of government.
    The US DOJ is the executive branch so they didn’t have “possession” of the video.
    That’s how they got around it and the judges all let it go"
    That Kafkaesque….

From what I saw, the Capital Police should be considered un-indicted/co-conspirators. They look like the family Golden Doodle following around the house burglar…. Heck, my dog would growl more…

It will never get any MSM coverage so all the twits out there will never know what happened, and still believe that Sisnick was impaled on a flag pole and burned alive…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The only thing that day was, was a missed opportunity.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Yes. And they really don’t want to see, a REAL Insurrection.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That Antifa did 2 Billion in damages in one summer and no Democrat had a problem with it, is telling. The QAnon Shaman is doing four years in Prison for his part in the January 6 drama.
    This should show you that the Democrats are willing to use their "Brown Shirt" Antifa, freely and without any ramifications.
    However if after seeing these Antifa terrorists on the News for a couple of years and having the rules for an election change illegaly for the Democrats and therefore illegally take the POTUS in a phony election; well if you went to our Nations Capital to inquire as to WTF is going on in America, well you go to jail.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast