Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Tisas 1911

Feedback Score
    Found this video yesterday while doing a search on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/bQv7fYaZaQs

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 308TRUMPFTW View Post
    I bought the cheapest of the cheap ones (black milspec model). So far it has worked fine but I have only used FMJ remington ammuntion.

It's a 1911, just stuff 100$ bills into it until it works.
    Funny, I spent more money modding my SA Range Officer than my Tisas Tank Commander.

Feedback Score
    I just got one of the "Duty" ones to go along with my milspec model. Fit and finish is excellent, barrel crown looks good, trigger everything feels tight, very good slide/barrel lockup, was less than 400 out the door too. Will probably color in the rear white dots with a sharpie but other than that its gtg.

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    I recently purchased a Tisas JSOC reproduction. I took it to the range. Overall it shot OK. The trigger had a little creep in it, no glass rod. It had two FTF. There may be a sharp edge on the barrel and the chamber may need some polishing at the top. Out of the box the rear sight was elevates, but fortunately so were the groups so I was able to lower the rear almost all the way. I'm going to shoot it again next week to see if the trigger improves and the feeding issues goes away by themselves. Heck, I can hope.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    I recently purchased a Tisas JSOC reproduction. I took it to the range. Overall it shot OK. The trigger had a little creep in it, no glass rod. It had two FTF. There may be a sharp edge on the barrel and the chamber may need some polishing at the top. Out of the box the rear sight was elevates, but fortunately so were the groups so I was able to lower the rear almost all the way. I'm going to shoot it again next week to see if the trigger improves and the feeding issues goes away by themselves. Heck, I can hope.
    Sounds like as it should be. More in line with functionality, qc, accuracy associated with assorted military issue guns. I like it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    Triggers on mine feel like every other run of the mill 1911 trigger, I'd call it a clean break about 4lbs maybe? They both shoot slightly lower than I'd like with pmc ammo but nothing to complain about, I'll probably get the one with an adjustable sight next month.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234