Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recommendation for tactical boots

Feedback Score
    I've honestly just gone back to USMC Belleville's that I can get from the Surplus store for around $80, they just work, are decently comfortable and have held up for well over the last 2 years.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    It’s a damn shame what happened to Merrel, I use to love them, super comfortable, now they’re complete garbage.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    It’s a damn shame what happened to Merrel, I use to love them, super comfortable, now they’re complete garbage.
    I would say complete garbage, I still have a 400g pair that I hike with the dog on back trails that have lasted me for at least 7 years, and I have another pair with steel toes I wear to certain construction sites, but the Merrel Moabs I used to love last me less then a pair of walmart slippers, and I might be the only one but my more civilian pair of Salomon's didn't do much for me either.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Danner desert RATs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Danner desert RATs
    Good boot, just an FYI if anyone ever gets the insolated version, they suck on ice, I've had Bauer skates with more traction

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234