Thread: Reloading projectiles, 5.56, .308, .355 calibers

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Reloading projectiles, 5.56, .308, .355 calibers

I just don't have time to shoot much less reload anymore. I'm letting all of my reloading equipment go. It's a lot but I'm starting with the projectiles.
    I don't even know how much this all goes for now so to keep the rules I'm posting a price but offers are absolutely entertained. I have a whole bunch of pictures that I can send to anyone Interested in anything..

Midway 55grain HP blems.
    3 boxes, two are sealed one is not 25 shipped for the sealed boxes. 15 shipped for the open. It's 95 percent full count.

Sierra 69g hpbt, two boxes. One sealed 500 count 50 shipped. One open appx 400 count 20 shipped.

Xtreme 55g fmj. Multiple open boxes appx 400 count each. I can't verify count so I'm under estimating. 30 shipped

I have 13 sealed boxes of 100ct 77gr 5.56 with cannelure and 10 sealed bags 20 each shipped

2 boxes speer 62gr 5.56 gold dot projectile. Sealed 100 ct 30 shipped. Unsealed appx 100 ct 20 shipped (I opened the box years ago to look at one)

Hornady match 75gr bthp
    500 Count sealed. 50 shipped

Speer 125 gr. tnt 30 caliber. Perfect for 300 blackout. Two sealed boxes of 500. 50 each shipped

Again I can send pics to anyone Interested. I also have a hornady progressive press and a rcbs turret style press plus a Giraud power trimmer, and rcbs electric powder drop. For anyone in FL I have more powder and primers than I ever need. Message me if anyone is interested in anything. I went from working for the largest training company in florida shooting daily to being a mechanic for a sheriff's.dept so I just don't shoot enough anymore to justify all this equipment
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse to Be a Victim and Personal Protection in the Home
    Full time instructor for Florida Firearms Training
    21 years as USAF Combat Arms Instructor and First Sergeant

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Hornady 75gr and speer 62g gold dot sold.
    I've got a lot of .380 projectiles as well that were.not originally listed. There is just so much I missed it first time around.
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse to Be a Victim and Personal Protection in the Home
    Full time instructor for Florida Firearms Training
    21 years as USAF Combat Arms Instructor and First Sergeant