Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looks like chyna got around the raptor CH patent.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

looks like chyna got around the raptor CH patent.

Looking around at charging handles for my 14.5 that goes in a trunk, I didnt want to spend to much on and I came across this.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/presma-...H-AM25CHH-CH03

https://www.trademarkelite.com/paten...692/D0893662/1

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Looking around at charging handles for my 14.5 that goes in a trunk, I didnt want to spend to much on and I came across this.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/presma-...H-AM25CHH-CH03

https://www.trademarkelite.com/paten...692/D0893662/1
    Work it hard and let us know.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    one review says the catch spring is so weak it allows to move when firing the weapon , doesnt matter , lost me at china

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I thought we were done with the silly charging handle fad. I just stick to the basic BCM, but the one CH that was pretty good and cheap way back was the LMT with their extended latch. I remember when those were $20 or cheaper new.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I thought we were done with the silly charging handle fad. I just stick to the basic BCM, but the one CH that was pretty good and cheap way back was the LMT with their extended latch. I remember when those were $20 or cheaper new.
    i love after market charging handles , i use to say the same thing and use milspec handles , then one winter my hand lipped off that damn thing with frozen fingers ,i had a scope on that rifle so the milspec was close to the scope and i installed a large ambi and have been replacing the milspec ever since

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Work it hard and let us know.
    I'm good.

Just letting people know

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Pretty soon you’ll be able to build a whole rifle with Chinesium parts.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I use to drive past Radian Arms almost daily, I attended IG's Semper Paratus Armorer's classes with Nick, Amanda and one other guy from Radian where they passed out a free Raptor to all the attendees (which was awesome especially since that is my go-to CH).

Buy a Chink knock-off of a Radian CH?

That'll be the day.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    One of the things I enjoy the most about AR building is, or was, that it was of all American made parts.

Times change and there is more garbage out there, so now you need to read the fine print.

But I do still enjoy the hobby and it’s American made parts.

Feedback Score
    I will never freely admit how many charging handles I have. It's enough Kool Aid to fill a good sized boot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast