Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looks like chyna got around the raptor CH patent.

Feedback Score
    probably made from the chinese-equivalent of recycled soda-can aluminum, reclamation-processed to chinese specs, with no QC. wonder if it'll survive a mortaring?

I just hope they use that same POS aluminum for their jet fighters.
    Last edited by rpoL98; 03-21-23 at 02:28.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoL98 View Post
    probably made from the chinese-equivalent of recycled soda-can aluminum, reclamation-processed to chinese specs, with no QC. wonder if it'll survive a mortaring?

I just hope they use that same POS aluminum for their jet fighters.
    A few years back I got one for my ghk gbbr m4.
    Had to grind the shit out of it so it would work for my gun.

It's held up, I think these were the ones another company was selling in the USA that radian went after.

I e been buying them from samoon.

But I saw that op had a sale for a standard raptor and ambi selector for a hundo and got that on the way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncas47 View Post
    I will never freely admit how many charging handles I have. It's enough Kool Aid to fill a good sized boot.
    doesnt bather me at all to admit i swap out the charging handle for a nicer one ,if anyone scoffs and says all they need or ever needed was a mil spec ,or goes into a whole spiel "back when i was in the army' ,i say more power to you ,i was in Submarines we had M14's ,1911's and sawed offs none of which used charging handles so a after market handle makes my rifle ore pleasurable to me and thats really all that it amounts to , i dont go crazy , i do not own a Radion , i guess i go middle of the road , Aero or Beeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12