Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment next week

Feedback Score
    It only takes 1% to actively, well, go active. The other 50% will turn their heads and shrug their shoulders. Not everyone in prohibition was a gangster and not everyone in France WWII was a partisan. But a lot of people decided that they at the very least were not going to be helpful.

This is where someone spouts off, the FBI sends a SWAT Team to arrest them in the back hollers of Kentucky, and they are never heard from again.

How many NDAs does Clinton have?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Regardless of what happens, the Twittersphere is salivating over the prospect that this provokes enough of a response among Trump supporters that the Dems can finally issue Order 66. This is probably a big nothing sandwich, but keep your guard up.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    It only takes 1% to actively, well, go active. The other 50% will turn their heads and shrug their shoulders. Not everyone in prohibition was a gangster and not everyone in France WWII was a partisan. But a lot of people decided that they at the very least were not going to be helpful.

This is where someone spouts off, the FBI sends a SWAT Team to arrest them in the back hollers of Kentucky, and they are never heard from again.

How many NDAs does Clinton have?
    Assuming you are referring to the FBI SWAT team, we can only hope......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Regardless of what happens, the Twittersphere is salivating over the prospect that this provokes enough of a response among Trump supporters that the Dems can finally issue Order 66. This is probably a big nothing sandwich, but keep your guard up.
    It kills me that the Left is salivating over this. Do they really think they have enough control over this big, wide, vast country to enforce their wishes by force? They'd be better off counting on voter fraud and controlling things via illegitimate politics. To go "whole hog" and take off the gloves is stupid. OMG, if it was open season on the Left and libtards it would be what the military likes to describe as a "target rich environment".

Biden can look for an excuse to pass whatever bullshit EO's or legislation that he wants, but while half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses, the other half doesn't. While certainly the entire other half couldn't be counted on to participate, it would only take a small percentage to make the Left regret their decision.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-18-23 at 17:22.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Crap. What this really means is that the banking crisis is far worse than we thought. down a couple of Russian jets for full rally-round-Biden..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    It kills me that the Left is salivating over this. Do they really think they have enough control over this big, wide, vast country to enforce their wishes by force? They'd be better off counting on voter fraud and controlling things via illegitimate politics. To go "whole hog" and take off the gloves is stupid. OMG, if it was open season on the Left and libtards it would be what the military likes to describe as a "target rich environment".

Biden can look for an excuse to pass whatever bullshit EO's or legislation that he wants, but while half this country has their heads firmly planted up their asses, the other half doesn't. While certainly the entire other half couldn't be counted on to participate, it would only take a small percentage to make the Left regret their decision.
    I'm more worried about the hardcore Trumpers than I am anyone on the left at the moment.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'm more worried about the hardcore Trumpers than I am anyone on the left at the moment.
    Meh, wake me up after 50 cities burn and billions and billions are done in damages... after that 'mostly peaceful' step, maybe I'll care. That is the standard we were told.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Seriously? Surely you jest.

I am more worried about government agents being provocateurs and instigating things, then the frame-job begins. Trump's cult-like followers acting up are not what I consider most likely to happen (if anything).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Meh, wake me up after 50 cities burn and billions and billions are done in damages... after that 'mostly peaceful' step, maybe I'll care. That is the standard we were told.
    Why yes, yes it is the standard......but it is a double standard, only applicable to the Left. The Left has no standards but double standards. The most hypocritical bunch of assholes I've ever known about.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Seriously? Surely you jest.

I am more worried about government agents being provocateurs and instigating things, then the frame-job begins. Trump's cult-like followers acting up are not what I consider most likely to happen (if anything).
    and the feds aren't going to make the mistake of thinking the Trumpers will bring their own guns. I assume they'll make sure there are guns this time, plus some pyrotechnics for some 'good' optics.

It's that simple.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast