Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment next week

Feedback Score

Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment next week

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...arly-rcna75493

Local, state, and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former president Donald Trump could be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the preparations.
    Its happening!

Is this it, will there be blood in the streets? Civil War 2.0? Will the Beatles get back together??? FBI and ATF are surely fapping like mad!

Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Que the "I've seen this one before" Back to the Future meme
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Are they preparing for the possibility he will NOT be indicted?

Feedback Score
    I tend to doubt that they will.

But I do know that this is another Hail Mary to try and grab total power. They need something bigger than January 6. They need Trump supporters to fire the literal first shots so that they can justify a Night of the Long Knives and probably martial law.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    He better not be indicted!!!!
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The police are getting their riot gear together since I am sure the MAGA Republicans will be burning cities and looting stores if DJT is indicted.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I tend to doubt that they will.

But I do know that this is another Hail Mary to try and grab total power. They need something bigger than January 6. They need Trump supporters to fire the literal first shots so that they can justify a Night of the Long Knives and probably martial law.
    While I don't see that happening (despite tinfoil application) that would be a tremendously stupid idea. They don't control enough things yet, despite what they might think. Then you start treating people like criminals and they just might start acting as such. No, that would be an overreach from which the Left would never recover.....or their families, or homes, etc.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment next week

Yeah we’ve heard the walls were closing in for six years.

All a bunch of Bullshit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    While I don't see that happening (despite tinfoil application) that would be a tremendously stupid idea. They don't control enough things yet, despite what they might think. Then you start treating people like criminals and they just might start acting as such. No, that would be an overreach from which the Left would never recover.....or their families, or homes, etc.
    I tend to agree, just look how fast the police lost control of Florence And Normandie Avenues in LA... and the speed of the dominoe effect afterwards
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Aaaaaand.....??
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast