Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment next week

Feedback Score
    If anything pops off it’ll be because trump himself causes it... his followers are easily convinced to do stupid shit, so...

Trump calls for protests of what he claims is his imminent arrest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rest-new-york/
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Trump posted about it in Truth Social saying it’s supposed to happen on Tuesday.

The republic is lost.
    "My Tin Foil hat say's"
    They want an armed reaction, it would allow Biden's Action on gun control to dovetail nicely against some "Weapons of War" inclusion that would ban alot of guns.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Trump needs to STFU (Not that he can). He might end up with a gag order or worse no bail at all. I guarantee if he was a regular guy and he was posting "rise up" stuff about his arrest he would be held without bail for awhile to teach him a lesson. That being said, it would be nuts for a judge to do this, because it would just lead to violence.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    It's an Immortal Clown World.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If this is True and it goes down; this is the Biggest "F. U." the Biden Administration could give Trump and all the MAGA Folks out there.
    This might just be what Trump needs right now and end up making Biden look like a Punk.
    I certainlyhope this doesn't lead to violence, because that's the only way Biden can possibly win this gambit.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I certainlyhope this doesn't lead to violence, because that's the only way Biden can possibly win this gambit.
    The left / deep state will ALWAYS manufacture violence when it suits them, regardless of any actual issue. So I would basically bet on some kind of false flag "terrorism" to happen 1-3 days after Trump's arrest, to be blamed on him and used to justify repression.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    The left / deep state will ALWAYS manufacture violence when it suits them, regardless of any actual issue. So I would basically bet on some kind of false flag "terrorism" to happen 1-3 days after Trump's arrest, to be blamed on him and used to justify repression.
    Epps again?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Epps again?
    I'm telling you, it's a gun grab. Watch and see.
    Biden didn't throw out that Executive Action for what little it got him, he will piggy back some over reach on that with what happens next.

Feedback Score
    If Trump broke the law in New York, and a DA brings charges then Trump can get arrested.

Do laws apply to politicians or not?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    If Trump broke the law in New York, and a DA brings charges then Trump can get arrested.

Do laws apply to politicians or not?
    It's a big club and Trump ain't in it.

Still waiting for the arrests of Pelosi, Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, George W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and most older senators from either party (with a few exceptions).

I'm sure Trump broke a lot of laws during his career. The problem is that I'm 100% sure the current prosecution is entirely political. If we're going to have prosecutions of politicians, and we should, then ALL of the guilty ones should be prosecuted without regard to political favor. I guarantee that Pelosi and Hillary have done far worse things than Trump, and there's little doubt that Bill Clinton, among many others, was ****ing teens (or maybe younger) on Epstein's private island, and elsewhere. Trump's list of sins is about as long as a Manhattan phone book, but it's not as corrupt as what seems to be normal for DC insiders.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast