Thread: Feds Quietly Move to Take Over Local Elections

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation Feds Quietly Move to Take Over Local Elections

"The Federal government is actively trying to take away what little power states have left in their own elections. According to Just The News, the Department of Homeland Security wants to have more power in how local elections are handled by quietly using an unknown non-profit called the Center for Internet Security Agency (CIS).

Not only is the CIS a censorship tool for the state, but DHS has previously confirmed that they are in a 'cooperative agreement' with the CIS directly. In other words, the CIS is controlled by the DHS, which is controlled directly by the Biden administration."

https://bonginoreport.com/top-storie...ocal-elections

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nothing to see here, just insuring the Democrats win the elections for the next 20 years.

Feedback Score
    That wont fly in free states
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    And it looks like Trump will be indicted in NY next week.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Nothing to see here, just insuring the Democrats win the elections for the next 20 years.
    Hey ive seen this before.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    That wont fly in free states
    Give it time...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    "The Federal government is actively trying to take away what little power states have left in their own elections. According to Just The News, the Department of Homeland Security wants to have more power in how local elections are handled by quietly using an unknown non-profit called the Center for Internet Security Agency (CIS).

Not only is the CIS a censorship tool for the state, but DHS has previously confirmed that they are in a 'cooperative agreement' with the CIS directly. In other words, the CIS is controlled by the DHS, which is controlled directly by the Biden administration."

https://bonginoreport.com/top-storie...ocal-elections
    1. CISA is NOT an unknown entity.
    2. CISA is NOT a non profit.
    3. CISA IS a partnership between the FBI and DHS, with DHS as the lead, to share intel regarding Cyber Security threats to large corporations who partner with them to receive Cyber Threat information sharing intelligence and improve their response to Cyber threats.
    4. As with most things the .Gov does, CISA is roughly 6 months behind on any Intel they provide and you're better off paying a Private company, specailizing in providing such information.
    5. CISA may be trying to partner with States to ensure elections aren't subject to Cyber Security attacks. Frankly I'd be surprised if most States aren't already affiliated with CISA, because their budgets don't allow for an even remotely decent Cyber Security posture.
    6. CISA certainly ISN'T a secret, a 2 second internet search will reveal all you need to know about CISA.

https://www.cisa.gov/

I'd say the majority of that article is poorly researched BullShit, so Danny Boy can sell you more MRE's and T-Shirts.

BOTH sides are lying to you and frankly I'm sick of it, which is why I don't watch any news anymore.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 03-19-23 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You thought the Soup Nazi was a little far fetched ..............................
    no more fair elections for you !