Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Will Trump Be Charged For "Hush $" Payment?

Feedback Score
    Anyone else dissapointed with Desantis weak sause defense of Trump? Instead of saying "im staying out" as leader of his state he should of said "you will not come in my state and arrest DT".
    Damn you Desantis you swamp rat, you could have been a leader, you should have been, instead you show your true colors.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Anyone else dissapointed with Desantis weak sause defense of Trump? Instead of saying "im staying out" as leader of his state he should of said "you will not come in my state and arrest DT".
    Damn you Desantis you swamp rat, you could have been a leader, you should have been, instead you show your true colors.
    I don't know if Desantis even has the authority for such a thing, but no cares given: will vote for Desantis all day every day over Trump. Best ticket I could imagine with the current choices would be Desantis/Paul. Paul is perfect for the VP slot, too mild mannered and interested in facts vs sound bites to win the big debates and be a POTUS nomination. Desantis will rip them a new A hole in debate and they all know it. People will vote for Desantis who are on the fence, independents, Dems tired of the woke BS, etc, none of those will vote for Trump I suspect.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't know if Desantis even has the authority for such a thing, but no cares given: will vote for Desantis all day every day over Trump. Best ticket I could imagine with the current choices would be Desantis/Paul. Paul is perfect for the VP slot, too mild mannered and interested in facts vs sound bites to win the big debates and be a POTUS nomination. Desantis will rip them a new A hole in debate and they all know it. People will vote for Desantis who are on the fence, independents, Dems tired of the woke BS, etc, none of those will vote for Trump I suspect.
    If Desantis runs and gets the nomination, as of now i would vote for him as well. My point is D had a opportunity to be a tough as nails leader and he punted. Dissapointing.
    If you look at the polls Trump is way ahead of Desantis i dont believe he can catch Trump.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If Desantis runs and gets the nomination, as of now i would vote for him as well. My point is D had a opportunity to be a tough as nails leader and he punted. Dissapointing.
    If you look at the polls Trump is way ahead of Desantis i dont believe he can catch Trump.

This (latest) fiasco may garner votes for DJT in a primary election but will do absolutely nothing for him in a general election.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Not sure that Trump needs DeSantis fighting his battles.

If choosing to run for president, perhaps DeSantis would do well to focus on why he was unable to convince a super majority of republican legislators to pass open carry, then ponder how he would do better in a bitterly divided congress in Washington.

Trump has been the best president during my 60+ years. I would enthusiastically vote for him again. That said, I look forward to a solid group of republican presidential hopefuls in the 2024 primaries.

Feedback Score
    Damn dude, you’re not very well versed on this he law. States generally respect each other’s requests for extradition when there is a valid arrest warrant.

Do you want that to end? Go back to the days where you could have people committing crimes and just escape over state lines. That sounds good to you just to protect an undisciplined loud mouth who has largely exposed himself to stupidity because he’s stupid?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Damn dude, you’re not very well versed on this he law. States generally respect each other’s requests for extradition when there is a valid arrest warrant.

Do you want that to end? Go back to the days where you could have people committing crimes and just escape over state lines. That sounds good to you just to protect an undisciplined loud mouth who has largely exposed himself to stupidity because he’s stupid?
    On that note, until DJT we didn't exactly pursue former Presidents for petty misdemeanors.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post

Yeah this isn’t exactly the case that would break the system. Everyone KNOWS it’s a political stunt by a Soros DA, so there’s nothing to see here.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Desantis actually mentioned the whole jackhole DA / Soros connection at a press briefing of which he deserves credit for.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    The devil pays well...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast