Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to get a clear story, what did Biden do with 401k's?

Feedback Score
    ESG... I think it's mostly about the E. The so-called Inflation Reduction Act will be throwing hundreds of billions of dollars at 'green companies'. There's going to be a ton of money to be made with money managers who understand where the government dollars will be flowing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wouldn't be basing a lot of my long term finacial advice on whet Biden's doing, I don't think he will be around that long.
    With all of the drama happening around him, he better back off and bolster his position. I'm not sure why, but instead it's a series of blunders, trips and falls as they develop a bad hodge podge of Woke ideas; that in this case is called policy.
    No, at worst he is run out of office in shame while "Orange Man Bad" dances the Cha-Cha in to the Oval Office. At best he finishes his time and some poor SOB spend four years as POTUS unraveling this mess.
    Money doesn't care, Money doesn't sleep, Money just wants to keep growing, but Biden is stepping on the neck of the economy rather than let market forces dictate the day.
    I don't care how Liberal you are, you're not immune to greed.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    ESG... I think it's mostly about the E. The so-called Inflation Reduction Act will be throwing hundreds of billions of dollars at 'green companies'. There's going to be a ton of money to be made with money managers who understand where the government dollars will be flowing.
    The fund managers could leverage those potential gains without Biden's administration removing fiduciary responsibility.

I know next to nothing about finance, but I know Biden's administration is blunting a long followed principal that a fund manager is required to act in the best financial interest of the investor. The marxists are trying to kill off individual retirement accounts to be replaced by retirement pensions distributed by equity considerations only.

The f••king Russian Jewish grandmothers will be sending us money to stave off starvation if this continues.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 03-22-23 at 10:49.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I had no idea this was even possible. I get a match and my only investment option is BLACKROCK! so I’ve been sweating for a while as you might imagine.

But then who do I invest with for low fee index funds or target date? Vanguard? Schwab? I’ve use either or in my Roth but I’m hearing they are leaning the same way.
    BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street OWN Wall St. All three are on the ESG gravy train.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Only if they time the dump before those "green companies" go belly up once they piss away all that free money. Meanwhile your 401k fund managers can't short stocks, but other market force can. For example, the past year every fund managed by BlackRock is in the red. That doesn't mean no one's making money though.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    The economic collapse is getting closer and closer...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123