Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
HRT did the lights and noise and drove the tanks over the Davidians cars in the compound, specifically targeting Koresh’s antique car, all on their own just after the negotiators got a group of people out. Then one of the main (maybe the main) negotiator was removed from the scene because it was more important for him to go to training than stay on scene. No one else ever came out after he was sent packing, until the fire of course. I don’t think he was the only one on the negotiator team sent away either.

The evidence requested by congress that would supposedly show the ATF fired first all apparently disappeared. One of the main pieces was the doors. Hell, even all the close up pictures of the doors vanished from inventory along with the videos the ATF was taking of the activities at the front doors as the initial shots were fired. There were also several pages ripped out of the activity logs the ATF was keeping. I believe the initial news crew even hid their videotapes for fear they would be confiscated. One of these tapes shows someone in a helicopter shooting at least one person who was cleaning the inside of a chimney or tower as the incident started. The Davidian atty made a couple good points in his testimony. One was the Davidians knew the feds were coming and they could have lit them up while they were crammed inside the cattle cars but didn’t. The other was the ATF retreated across the open supposedly out of or nearly out of ammunition without being shot at.

There was also the husband of one of the people inside the building that was shot while attempting to get onto the compound from a back field to supposedly get to his family. That one is known to have happened. His wife even made a statement about in in one of the video messages. Others were supposedly shot as they were fleeing, but I’m not sure if that is true. Of course the FBI said they never shot anyone the entire time they were there. Kinda like the FBI agents said they never shot at Lavoy Finicum.
They even went so far as to confiscate the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's video tape from his investigator who was on site. McClellan County didn't have an M.E. at the time, so the Tarrant County M.E. was tasked was doing the autopsies.