Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: BREAKING: FL REPUBLICANS VOTE DOWN PRO-GUN AMENDMENT TO REPEAL GUN FREE ZONE!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31,993
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    Her part
    It's sad when even the Dems know the Florida GOP doesn't have the balls.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,319
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ah yes...That moment when you realize that all politicians are the same.

    It's OK...You can vote harder next time.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    It's sad when even the Dems know the Florida GOP doesn't have the balls.
    It isn't due to lacking balls, just being opposed to the concept.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31,993
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    It isn't due to lacking balls, just being opposed to the concept.
    Same difference. A little girl punked them and they let it happen. The only good to come from it is a very clear picture of how limited support for the second amendment is among Florida republicans.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Feedback Score
    0
    Republican legislators voting to ban themselves from carrying gunsů sigh.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31,993
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Republican legislators voting to ban themselves from carrying guns… sigh.
    How the majority population of the "gun state" isn't frothing at the mouth and completely livid is beyond me. I think Florida becoming the center of the "opium addiction recovery" world has shifted politics dramatically. Transplants from the NE are nothing new, that they bring some liberal politics is nothing new and it was generally off set by those who appreciated the greater freedoms in Florida.

    But when you have an influx of literal heroin addicts, you are going to have not just exclusively liberal individuals, but excessively liberal individuals who are actually participating in a "free shit" program that rewards heroin addiction. This was one of the driving factors to my leaving Florida, there was no escaping living down the street from several people in recovery. Even if you paid $750k for your home, you are still going to be living down the street from several people who are in recovery. When I realized I couldn't buy my way into a better situation no matter how much money I had, it was time to leave.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Same difference. A little girl punked them and they let it happen. The only good to come from it is a very clear picture of how limited support for the second amendment is among Florida republicans.
    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...un-buying-age/



    íCuba Libre!
    íPatria y Vida!


    "Socialist ideology, like so many others, has two main dangers. One stems from confused and incomplete readings of foreign texts, and the other from the arrogance and hidden rage of those who, in order to climb up in the world, pretend to be frantic defenders of the helpless so as to have shoulders on which to stand." - JosÚ MartÝ - Cuban Statesman & Patriot
    I'm an American Patriot and a Cuban Refugee - Miami JBT
    FL STATE DIRECTOR FOR GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Republican legislators voting to ban themselves from carrying guns… sigh.
    Laws for thee, not for me.

    I know lawmakers carry and they don't care about the law.
    íCuba Libre!
    íPatria y Vida!


    "Socialist ideology, like so many others, has two main dangers. One stems from confused and incomplete readings of foreign texts, and the other from the arrogance and hidden rage of those who, in order to climb up in the world, pretend to be frantic defenders of the helpless so as to have shoulders on which to stand." - JosÚ MartÝ - Cuban Statesman & Patriot
    I'm an American Patriot and a Cuban Refugee - Miami JBT
    FL STATE DIRECTOR FOR GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    How the majority population of the "gun state" isn't frothing at the mouth and completely livid is beyond me. I think Florida becoming the center of the "opium addiction recovery" world has shifted politics dramatically. Transplants from the NE are nothing new, that they bring some liberal politics is nothing new and it was generally off set by those who appreciated the greater freedoms in Florida.

    But when you have an influx of literal heroin addicts, you are going to have not just exclusively liberal individuals, but excessively liberal individuals who are actually participating in a "free shit" program that rewards heroin addiction. This was one of the driving factors to my leaving Florida, there was no escaping living down the street from several people in recovery. Even if you paid $750k for your home, you are still going to be living down the street from several people who are in recovery. When I realized I couldn't buy my way into a better situation no matter how much money I had, it was time to leave.
    Apathy is why.

    The majority of voters think voting Republican is enough. They don't even know who their lawmakers are.
    íCuba Libre!
    íPatria y Vida!


    "Socialist ideology, like so many others, has two main dangers. One stems from confused and incomplete readings of foreign texts, and the other from the arrogance and hidden rage of those who, in order to climb up in the world, pretend to be frantic defenders of the helpless so as to have shoulders on which to stand." - JosÚ MartÝ - Cuban Statesman & Patriot
    I'm an American Patriot and a Cuban Refugee - Miami JBT
    FL STATE DIRECTOR FOR GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31,993
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    Apathy is why.

    The majority of voters think voting Republican is enough. They don't even know who their lawmakers are.
    There is some of that at play as well. But you remember like I remember, when Florida was a more serious gun state.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •