Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone believe that Trump is winning over Desantis?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Instead of being Debbie Downer and a naysayer, what are your suggestions? Please enlighten the class as to whether it's okay or not to "accept" election fraud. I for one do not think it's acceptable and will ALWAYS call it out, because the decisions being made which greatly affect our country are being pushed and enforced by an illegitimate power structure......Congress, yeah whatever, I'm specifically talking about the Executive Branch which controls veto power as well as (most importantly) the Federal enforcement system, i.e. the guys with guns and no liability who come to enforce illegitimate edicts.
    You won't outvote the corruption. Calling it out won't stop it either.

The founders had a solution and an example...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    You won't outvote the corruption. Calling it out won't stop it either.

The founders had a solution and an example...
    Yes they did, and I wonder more and more if we haven't just about arrived at that point.

As far as calling it out is concerned, no it won't stop it but it is in defiance of the tendency to quash "election deniers". I have not, and will not, silence my opinion on the integrity (or lack thereof) in the election process. If they don't like it they can FOAD. I won't be "cancelled" as I don't really have an online alter-ego; I rarely post on Facebook and would not hesitate to tell anyone on there to FOAD if it was brought up. M4C is almost the only place I post (maybe another gun site) and that's it. I am NOT their idea of a good little citizen.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's frustrating to see so many feel Trump can't win in 2020 if he's the nominee...who's on the ticket isn't our issue.

The main reason the swamp doesn't Trump is why I want him to get the nod as they are terrified of any person they cannot control...regardless, it's a non issue as I think the 2024 fraud is going to be 20x worse in regards to theft no matter if it's desantis.

Again, a shaved chimp could beat the dems in this clown show. Our elections are a sham & it's a snowball headed for hell if it's not corrected...maybe, just maybe 2024 will be so obvious it breaks the camel's back??
    Last edited by Artos; 03-24-23 at 19:47.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    It's frustrating to see so many feel Trump can't win in 2020 if he's the nominee...who's on the ticket isn't our issue.

The main reason the swamp doesn't Trump is why I want him to get the nod as they are terrified of the any person they cannot control...regardless, it's a non issue as I think the 2024 fraud is going to be 20x worse in regards to theft no matter if it's desantis.

Again, a shaved chimp could beat the dems in this clown show. Our elections are a sham & it's a snowball headed for hell if it's not corrected...maybe, just maybe 2024 will be so obvious it breaks the camel's back??
    If that camel is a Democrat then I hope it's a slow, painful, agonizing descent into paralysis.

In my state Trump won by 23 points. Can't cheat your way out of that. In Kali Biden won by an overwhelming majority (shocker), so no need to cheat there. It's just a few key "swing states" we gotta watch, and even then it's select counties in those states. The Democheats know this also. The residents of those key states need to step up and be prepared to upset the apple cart if they try it again (and they will). For me to go from TN to, say, PA and be possibly arrested for an unsavory reaction to fraud would be a Fed's wet-dream. "Well look, they're importing people from other states to upset our system."

The people of PA, MI, WI, GA, NV, and AZ need to do the needful if (when) the fraud happens yet again. If it happened in TN you bet your ass I'd be probably arrested for pushing the envelope.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Does anyone still believe elections are legit?
    DNC photocopiers, do!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Biden worried about Desantis? Hell, Dementia will get Biden first…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Primaries are a year out. I'll see what the field looks like then. F this 24/7 election season drama.

I won't vote for Poopypantz in the general no matter what, same probably goes for Lord Cheeto. Hopefully I have better options.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Biden worried about Desantis? Hell, Dementia will get Biden first…
    Biden ain't worried about DeSantis. Newsom isn't either.

We might eventually have a revolution in this country, but only if Antifa feels it's necessary to meet their final objective.

Conservatives will NEVER take up arms, however. Never.

I don't even care anymore. The war is over. Quit your job and get on .gov assistance while the getting is still good. Smoke some weed, enjoy the decline.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Biden ain't worried about DeSantis. Newsom isn't either.

We might eventually have a revolution in this country, but only if Antifa feels it's necessary to meet their final objective.

Conservatives will NEVER take up arms, however. Never.

I don't even care anymore. The war is over. Quit your job and get on .gov assistance while the getting is still good. Smoke some weed, enjoy the decline.
    Because they have mastered The Cheat.

I used to think that any "uprising" or such would be due to draconian gun laws, maybe even eliminating the RKBA. While that may be an element of it (can't have those election deniers having guns) I have, in the last couple of years, began to think it will be election fraud related. Oh well, you reap what you sow.....

A government viewed as illegitimate while passing repressive "laws" (be it against gun owners or financial screwjobs for everyone else) is bound to have repercussions. If that occurs I hope they swing from lamp posts around the country.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/25/polit...lly/index.html

Kind of interesting to see their 'best swing' at saying that Trump is a liar. I don't know if Trump has made a tactical decision, but he isn't quoted as saying 'stolen' he is saying 'rigged' which is a much better description and open to some interpretation- the MSM treatment, Twitter, the FBI and as ABNAK pointed out- actual law breaking in PA (also in WI if I remember right).

The rest of the 'lies' are mostly to levels of degree or timeliness. Arguing the minutia on the timing of when inflation rates were at a certian level is kind of a bitch point. Plus, it isn't like the prices are going down, they have just slowed their rate of increase.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast