Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone believe that Trump is winning over Desantis?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The marxists have scripted the next election. Keep T in the news, get T on the R ticket, lie/cheat/steal election again, blame it on T's unpopularity. The script was the same in 2016, the media made T the candidate, was supposed to be a joke, easy win for C. They greatly overestimated C's electability and O's influence, and were unable to implement the lie/cheat/steal component effectively. Covid put that tool in the toolbox in 2020 and we have an ineffective dottering fool in office.

Let the waves of marxist lies break on the rock of T's ego, then elect DeSantis, brothers and sisters.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    The Left want Trump to run, believe it or not. They know that a lot of people will stay home rather than vote for him. That said, only a Leftist or a Leftist sympathizer (of whom we seem to have plenty), would not vote for him over Biden. Elections are very very rarely about whom we want, rather they are much more often about voting against whom we don't.

People that can't see this basic truth would do the world a favor by stepping off it. Only thing worse than an enemy is a traitor. Allowing the Left to control the destiny of our nation and, thereby to a degree, the world, by not voting against them is beyond despicable. If the last 7 years haven't taught you anything about what the consequences of their control are, you really are not in the least better than them.
    I assume that isn't directed against me, but more a general statement? I never said a thing about not voting against a Democrat. Now the primary? Hell no I'm not voting for Trump. That said, if he was to win the nomination I will (for the third time I might add) hold my nose, choke back the vomit, and vote for him against any shitbag Democrat.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    The marxists have scripted the next election. Keep T in the news, get T on the R ticket, lie/cheat/steal election again Oh they're gonna try for sure, blame it on T's unpopularity. The script was the same in 2016, the media made T the candidate, was supposed to be a joke, easy win for C. They greatly overestimated C's electability and O's influence, and were unable to implement the lie/cheat/steal component effectively. Covid put that tool in the toolbox in 2020 and we have an ineffective dottering fool in office.

Let the waves of marxist lies break on the rock of T's ego, then elect DeSantis, brothers and sisters.

Andy
    Are you suggesting letting Trump run in 2024, lose, then in 2028 we can elect DeSantis? I don't think placating Trump or playing along with the Marxist's plans is worth another 4 years of Leftist control. Nah, I will do my part in the primary to get someone else (hopefully DeSantis) on the ticket but will reluctantly do my duty in the general no matter who gets the nomination.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Does anyone still believe elections are legit?
    Sadly, this is the big issue. Trump (or whomever the GOP runs) doesn't have to lose, it just has to be close enough that they could plausibly lose and we get 4 more years of Biden's handlers running the show.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, what did we learn from four years of Trump?
    How can DeSantis avoid what befell Trump's Administration?
    Do you think DeSantis will somehow magically avoid traps set for him by the FBI and DOJ ?

I dont really think it's going to matter.
    I tend to agree, the die has been cast. However, we cannot just throw our hands in the air and walk away.

First and foremost we have to reign in the voter fraud. It cannot be allowed to stand. Secondly, it is essential to "cleaning house" that we get a guy in the White House who will hopefully gut the enforcement arm(s) of the Executive branch......the Sword and Shield of the State, the ones who commit and cover for all this corrupt shit happening under the color of authority. It's a "Catch-22" situation: in order to get the White House, fraud has to be smashed, but in order to do so you have to control the FBLie/DoJ and that Dark Force is controlled by the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Sounds like a lose-lose, and it may indeed be a vicious circle, but by damned we need to fight and refute it to the utmost of our abilities.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Sadly, this is the big issue. Trump (or whomever the GOP runs) doesn't have to lose, it just has to be close enough that they could plausibly lose and we get 4 more years of Biden's handlers running the show.
    Yep, unless we get control of the elections again, it’ll just be another version of “keep counting ballots until the leftist candidate ‘wins’ again.” I’ll say it again, ain’t NO WAY THAT BIDEN GOT MORE VOTES THAN OBAMA.

DeSantis has proven that he understands how to fight the leftist lunacy effectively and has done nothing but great things for the people of Florida, Anyone that thinks otherwise is either too far in the KoolAid to think rationally or has been lobotomized by the culture bombardment we’ve endured since before the 2008 election.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I tend to agree, the die has been cast. However, we cannot just throw our hands in the air and walk away.

First and foremost we have to reign in the voter fraud. It cannot be allowed to stand. Secondly, it is essential to "cleaning house" that we get a guy in the White House who will hopefully gut the enforcement arm(s) of the Executive branch......the Sword and Shield of the State, the ones who commit and cover for all this corrupt shit happening under the color of authority. It's a "Catch-22" situation: in order to get the White House, fraud has to be smashed, but in order to do so you have to control the FBLie/DoJ and that Dark Force is controlled by the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Sounds like a lose-lose, and it may indeed be a vicious circle, but by damned we need to fight and refute it to the utmost of our abilities.
    If you don't have a plan to fix it, why would anyone even run as a Conservative again?
    There's a lot of hate for Trump's behavior here, I get it, I'm not going to appologise for it. I will say however, he took it from all sides, his Administration, the DOJ, the Press, Nancy Pelosi, all of them, riding him like a carnival pony all day long.
    I might have acted a hell of a lot worse.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

If you don't have a plan to fix it, why would anyone even run as a Conservative again?
    There's a lot of hate for Trump's behavior here, I get it, I'm not going to appologise for it. I will say however, he took it from all sides, his Administration, the DOJ, the Press, Nancy Pelosi, all of them, riding him like a carnival pony all day long.
    I might have acted a hell of a lot worse.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, what did we learn from four years of Trump?
    How can DeSantis avoid what befell Trump's Administration?
    Do you think DeSantis will somehow magically avoid traps set for him by the FBI and DOJ ?

I dont really think it's going to matter.
    Well for starters, I don't think DeSantis would be shoving his foot in his mouth every other day. DeSantis seems to prefer announcing actions after they've begun or already been done, rather than what he plans to do. I also think he'd be more likely to fire EVERYBODY on Day One in office, rather than settle into a nest of vipers with no concerns the way Trump did.

Assuming I were DeSantis, I'd be very polite and professional during the transition. I'd ask a million questions and thank everyone for their assistance. I'd be overly solicitous and make everyone there feel smart and professional. I'd give them hope. But then I wouldn't keep so much as a single janitor in the White House once I was sworn in. Everyone would be locked out of all their electronic devices the second I said "So help me God." I'd decapitate DoD, DoJ, DoS, the FBI, ALL of the so-called "Intelligence" agencies, along with every other cabinet level Department. I'd appoint Special Counsel for each of those areas to handle both the firings and internal audits, then I'd direct the WH Press Office to refer all questions to them and never speak on the matters again, unless it was to announce findings of crimes, malfeasance, waste, fraud or abuse by the previous inhabitants.

My entirely new DoJ Leadership team would have marching orders to root out every politically motivated unit and sideline them, effectively killing all politically motivated investigations. Then I'd take on violent crime organizations with task forces targeting their operations under federal law. Every time a big, splashy "gun crime" happened and the left went after gun rights, I'd mobilize a Task Force of pipe hitters to go arrest violent criminals with guns, while simultaneously investigating every level of local, state or federal government that might've failed to prevent an attack.

Likewise there'd be a coordinated DHS/DoJ/DoS fire mission to sew up the borders, apply sanctions and make strong-arm demands on every country contributing to the illegal immigration problem, investigate every NGO receiving federal funding to facilitate illegal immigration and file lawsuits in every applicable jurisdiction against every municipality, state and private entity contributing to the problem simultaneously.

My budget requests to Congress would dry up funding for all leftist ideological based programs, and substantially strengthen offensives against foreign threat actors.

Simply put, you have to punch these assholes in the mouth on day one, then keep them rocked back on their heels every day. Make sure they're expending every bit of their time wailing about they pain you've inflicted on them and reacting to things you've already done. Every initiative should be compartmentalized and come with invisible fingerprints, so any leaks skyline the mole and then publicly destroy them. All initiatives should be short, lightning fast and pack a whallop. By the time the left can rally their resources to file court challenges, the damage should be done and you should be closing those efforts down, effectively nullifying the court challenge before it's even filed. Choke the life out of their legal standings and make sure whatever you're doing currently, can't be rolled into what they filed yesterday.

Don't announce what you're gonna do, just tell the press there's gonna be more for them to wag their tongues about than they have time in the day to cover. The reason I want DeSantis over Trump or anyone else, is because I think he learned more about how the left did Trump dirty than Trump did. I think his Administration motto would be "Hide and watch." which is exactly how you have to treat the left.

Oh and for the RINO's? Make them climb aboard enthusiastically, or get iced out of everything. The time of mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy bed wetters and hand wringers needs to end, abruptly.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I love me some Trump because he makes Lefties cry. Having said that, at this point I would rather have DeSantis.

I am not staying home no matter who is running and if the choice is Trump or Biden I will gladly vote for Trump. If you would rather Biden win because Trump hurt your mangina, then you have serious issues. Staying home is not an option.

Won't matter either way because neither Trump nor DeSantis will be able to overcome the voter fraud.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast