Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: U.S. air strikes in Syria 3/23/23

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Might even make a person wonder if the Arab Spring was nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to create a refugee crisis in Europe. And who knows, it may even make one wonder if all these events might be part of a larger agenda to weaken nationalism and further globalism. Not that any good, compliant, government and mainstream media trusting citizen would wonder such things of course. I'm sure they're just a series of only seemingly coordinated missteps that all just happen to lead in a very specific, but completely coincidental, direction. And naturally, the current situation in Ukraine is completely and totally unrelated in any conceivable way.

And of course, the brewing currency and debt crisis won't be at all used to further strip us of privacy, independence, and property rights. The formation and proliferation of CBDCs are completely innocuous, and will just help stabilize national and international economics, help bring an end to inequality and hunger, and bring about the utopia we all so deeply desire. Heck, before you know it, you'll own nothing and be happy.

How dare any of you malcontents question our betters? Don't you know that they know what's best for the you, me, America, and the world?
    That sounds like what the US is attempting in Russia through Ukraine.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    That sounds like what the US is attempting in Russia through Ukraine.
    Nah. Our government would never do anything that wasn't completely on the up and up. If they say the Ukes are the good guys in all this and the Ruskies are the bad guys, then it must be true. The US gov never does anything without the purest and most open motives. Not ever.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I actually love America, but I’m old fashioned.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "Pardoning the bad, is injuring the good." - Ben Franklin. I'm even more old fashioned.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    "Pardoning the bad, is injuring the good." - Ben Franklin. I'm even more old fashioned.
    יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ וְזִכְרוֹ

I'm going Old Testament!!

BTW, thank you for having a sense of humor. It's in short supply these days.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Might even make a person wonder if the Arab Spring was nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to create a refugee crisis in Europe. And who knows, it may even make one wonder if all these events might be part of a larger agenda to weaken nationalism and further globalism. Not that any good, compliant, government and mainstream media trusting citizen would wonder such things of course. I'm sure they're just a series of only seemingly coordinated missteps that all just happen to lead in a very specific, but completely coincidental, direction. And naturally, the current situation in Ukraine is completely and totally unrelated in any conceivable way.

And of course, the brewing currency and debt crisis won't be at all used to further strip us of privacy, independence, and property rights. The formation and proliferation of CBDCs are completely innocuous, and will just help stabilize national and international economics, help bring an end to inequality and hunger, and bring about the utopia we all so deeply desire. Heck, before you know it, you'll own nothing and be happy.

How dare any of you malcontents question our betters? Don't you know that they know what's best for the you, me, America, and the world?
    Im not much of a believer in whole WEF/globalists actually causing these events, and I lean towards Hanlon’s razor more than anything. As much we'd like to think of them as evil genius Bond villains, I think the reality is much closer to them having the funds and resources on tap to take advantage of crises to expand rather than some evil master plan.

Syria is just another example of how little Trump was actually able to affect change in foreign policy, he wanted us out of Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq with just enough people to wipe out ISIS. The MIC machine is just too big, its exactly what Eisenhower warned us about. And we'll see just how badly the Ukraine project will backfire, Europe already took much of the economic back blast but this s*itshow is far from over.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    People get mad if we fight over resources, but do they want us to fight over worthless crap? And to be honest, the oppression doesn’t really happen in resource scarce areas- there is no reason to fight. No one fights over sand unless it has oil underneath.
    You're damn right we should be fighting over resources like oil, whats wrong about the whole thing is lying about WMDs, connections to Al-Qaeda ect to justify it. Also WTF was the point of 20 years in the middle east when we have nothing to show for it. Why is our strategic oil reserves at a historic low? Why are gas prices at all time high since the 70's? If we went there for oil why arent we swimming in it? Don't even get me started about the 3 trillion of rare earth minerals in Afghanistan we never exploited. If we went there to fight over resources we did a pretty s*it job at extracting it.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 03-25-23 at 23:52.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The original reason was the overthrow of Assad by taking advantage of the Arab Spring unrest. Obama funded and armed the rebel groups who were trying to fight Assad including what would become ISIS, the other groups like the FSA and Muslim Brotherhood just splintered into factions and fought among themselves while ISIS; instead of going north and taking Damascus pulled a hard 180 and went south and took over large parts of Iraq and started the custer f*** over there. Its nothing more of continuation of our $hitshow called our middle east foreign policy where everything we do blows up in our faces.
    The Q was a bit rhetorical and that part goes without saying. Doing the proxy thing is one thing, boots on the ground are another. We really have not legit justifications for being on Syrian territory.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The Q was a bit rhetorical and that part goes without saying. Doing the proxy thing is one thing, boots on the ground are another. We really have not legit justifications for being on Syrian territory.
    Hegemony and ego is all the justification an administration needs. We are way past being limited by constitutional law.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123