Thread: Noveske vs Colt

Feedback Score

Question Noveske vs Colt

Not M4 but I have a Colt LE901-16S. Might have 40 rounds through it.
    I have a chance to trade it for a Noveske N6 <100 rounds.

Would this be a square deal?

Feedback Score
    It's hard to say. There's only one sale of the Colt on GunBroker. It started at $2,000 but one buyer immediately did a buy it now at $3,000 before anyone else could bid. To me that indicates that it was underpriced. One Noveske sold for $3,250 and another sold for $4,200. The former only had one bid and the latter was a fixed price sale.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    It's hard to say.
    Thanks. That's kind of what I've been finding. They're both kind of unique in their own right. Just depends on the buyer.

Feedback Score
    Both are rare guns. I have the 901 and it’s a great shooter and it’s very soft with a brake. The downside is that it is proprietary parts. If the N6 is the gen3 version I would strongly consider taking that trade. Is your 901 the quad rail or the marc with the screw on rails?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I think in the end the Noveske N6 would typically command more $, unless someone values the LE901-16S from a Colt collector point of view. If yours is a typical quad rail / flip up front sight version, I would personally take the N6 over that. I have a CM762 but I got it for <$1400 and I like it because it has a full MLOK rail and no permanently attached front sight.

But in the end it could be an equal-ish trade if each person would prefer the other firearm. They are both very nice & quality weapons.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I’d say that’s a pretty fair deal, if the Noveske is something you want. The collector value of both guns should remain high, as both are out of production. That could change of course, if either company decides to begin production again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Both are rare guns. I have the 901 and it’s a great shooter and it’s very soft with a brake. The downside is that it is proprietary parts. If the N6 is the gen3 version I would strongly consider taking that trade. Is your 901 the quad rail or the marc with the screw on rails?
    Mine is the quad rail