Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville school shooting

Feedback Score
    If you are a man and think you are a woman, even before going so far as mutilating your body, you are mentally ill.

If you are a woman and think you are a man, even before going so far as mutilating your body, you are mentally ill.

I’m not going to go so far as to say if a person is attracted to another person of the same sex, that they are necessarily mentally ill… but I will say that it is no coincidence that many homosexual men and women are… mentally ill.

From Columbine to now and everything between, before, and after… mental health has been an underlying issue. Even though racism and hatred are often motives, still… mental-illness is always there.

So says I.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Not that I disagree, but you do realize that what you are suggesting will identify any tranny as having "untreated mental illness" right? No doubt they're a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but the mere suggestion of such would cause nationwide wailing and gnashing of teeth to an epic proportion!
    The left with their own words acknowledge it’s a mental illness. If you follow anything with the word “dysphoria” it doesn’t take Sigmund Freud to know your not firing on all cylinders.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Not that I disagree, but you do realize that what you are suggesting will identify any tranny as having "untreated mental illness" right? No doubt they're a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but the mere suggestion of such would cause nationwide wailing and gnashing of teeth to an epic proportion!
    Absolutely. But I am not running for office, I don't have to lie. It is clearly mental illness. A person who mutilates their body to support a delusion that they are something they are not is mentally ill (whether they saw their legs off to become a cripple or saw their penis off to become a girl), I don't care what polite society says. We are doing everyone (including them) a disservice by playing along with their personality disorder.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    So not an expert in this, but as a pilot I read NTSB reports and toxicology (along with just about full medical history) are openly published in the final reports. As an example, this can be found on page 10 of this report. https://data.ntsb.gov/carol-repgen/a...ort/101836/pdf
    I can assure you they leave no stone unturned if they want to.

But do "they" really want all stones unturned? This particular shitshow is incongruous to their narrative, so it'll be quietly brushed aside on a national level.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score

If you are born with indoor plumbing but wake up one day and decide you "identify" as someone with outdoor plumbing, you have an untreated mental illness.

They scream "science" when its convenient, but get mad when you remind them that science says you can't change genders.

It might be time for the "gnashing of teeth" you mentioned, since doing things their way obviously isn't working.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    If you are a man and think you are a woman, even before going so far as mutilating your body, you are mentally ill.

If you are a woman and think you are a man, even before going so far as mutilating your body, you are mentally ill.

I’m not going to go so far as to say if a person is attracted to another person of the same sex, that they are necessarily mentally ill… but I will say that it is no coincidence that many homosexual men and women are… mentally ill.

From Columbine to now and everything between, before, and after… mental health has been an underlying issue. Even though racism and hatred are often motives, still… mental-illness is always there.

So says I.
    Maybe more people need to go so far as to say.........

This PC nonsense is NOT working.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Maybe more people need to go so far as to say.........

This PC nonsense is NOT working.
    It just is what it is. There are men out there, who just so happen to like other men, and you would never know it unless you knew it. They aren’t little faggy bitch-boys who think their sexuality is their identity, and they are arguably more sane, do ‘manlier’ shit, and are as physically and mentally fit, if not more so, than many on this very forum.

No. PC, it is not. Anecdotal, maybe… but not PC.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    The left has gone to great lengths to remove the guardrails from society. Rules and norms exist for a reason. This is the result.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    It just is what it is. There are men out there, who just so happen to like other men, and you would never know it unless you knew it. They aren’t little faggy bitch-boys who think their sexuality is their identity, and they are arguably more sane, do ‘manlier’ shit, and are as physically and mentally fit, if not more so, than many on this very forum.

No. PC, it is not. Anecdotal, maybe… but not PC.
    And let me be clear. Pretty much everyone is crazy. There is definitely a spectrum of crazy. I have a friend of a friend who is getting ready to transition and I told my buddy, "Tell him not to do it. Just be freaking gay! You can't come back from sawing off your goodies."
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast