Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville school shooting

Feedback Score
    So those darn pesky conservatives and non-brain dead population wants to see the manifesto; Aaaaaaaand cue the diversion: Now they go from, “we’re taking a break in the indictment proceedings” to “hurry and indict so they’ll look away from the trans terrorist’s attack on the Christian children”
    Last edited by rocsteady; 03-30-23 at 18:50.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Cracks me up, one of their psycho freak jobs shoots up a school, murdering some of the most innocent humans on the planet and these assholes want my guns. Damn, I hate leftists, a bunch of diseased minded oxygen thieves.

Left-wingers storm TN Capitol, take over podium, demand gun control
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wouldn't get your hopes up getting to see the manifesto as it was written.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/30/t...ille-official/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    So those darn pesky conservatives and non-brain dead population wants to see the manifesto; Aaaaaaaand cue the diversion: Now they go from, “we’re taking a break in the indictment proceedings” to “hurry and indict so they’ll look away from the trans terrorist’s attack on the Christian children”
    Bingo!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post

Well the BAU still need to “determine a motive” don’t you know.

Notice they didn’t say determine THE motive. Nope determine A motive. I know this is semantics and either way is grammatically correct, and I may be going tin foil hat but I don’t put it past them to find one cherry picked sentence that fits their narrative and scream THIS IS THE MOTIVE all while forgetting everything else.
    Last edited by john armond; 03-30-23 at 20:54.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Meanwhile, FJB and his merry band of idiots say their hearts go out to the “trans community” because they are under attack now. Nope, you cannot make this gaslighting b.s. up.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/stat...er=townhallcom

ETA: FJB also declared 03/31 national trans awareness day, claiming there is an epidemic of violence against trans people and they are the “soul of our nation”. Kill some Christian children and they get their own day to celebrate.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...l-proclamation
    Great, now I need to do T&A corrections when I go back to work Monday!

ETA: Friday is my usual day off, it doesn’t have anything to do with the new “holiday.”
    Last edited by john armond; 03-30-23 at 20:57.

Feedback Score
    Transurrection is probably more accurate here.
    Oh, I like that one! Touche'
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Meanwhile, FJB and his merry band of idiots say their hearts go out to the “trans community” because they are under attack now. Nope, you cannot make this gaslighting b.s. up.
    How in the [un]holy fvck can they construe one of THEIR freaks killing 6 innocent people into them being under attack?

This country, love it though I do, sickens me at times. This is one of them.*

*the outrage and concern (as far as freaks being "persecuted") was pretty predictable for these times. Not surprised at all.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-30-23 at 20:45.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score

Nope, it would no doubt cast a shitty light on this particular item of the Leftist agenda. [libtard]: "Let's do a Nazi type of thing we accuse the other side of and censor out what we don't like in any discussion of the "manifesto".

Sounds about right.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I wonder if sometime in the future, this week will be looked at as the ‘jump the shark’ of progressive stupidity. Between the gas lighting on this shooting and the indictment of Trump on BS charges, this has to be one of the most warped reality weeks on a cultural side in history.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast