Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nashville school shooting

Feedback Score
    Just hearing about this. Damn sad all the way around. Lifting up the families and friends of those affected.

Feedback Score
    I've seen what appear to be screen grabs showing Audrey Hale used to be Aiden Hale, is a biological male who identifies as a female. Wouldn't that be some sh*t? Nothing through official channels yet though.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    411 I'm seeing is biological female identifying as he/him...alleged linkedin profile. DC Draino has more info to scroll through.

I'm betting meds from a shrink are likely involved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Tranny.
    Winner, winner, impossible burger dinner
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And her mother is supposedly Norma Fort Hale, an anti-gun promoter with a SandyHookPromise “Keep Guns out of School” petition on her twitter account from 2018

If any of this about the shooter or family is true this will be scrubbed quickly.

https://twitter.com/smokiesvol/statu...50631486808088
    Last edited by john armond; 03-27-23 at 18:11.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Add MAGA materials to the lunatic's history quick!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Police chief just confirmed "identifies as trans gender, yes."
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    A killer tranny.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Police chief John Drake said during a search of a Brightwood Avenue home, investigators found a manifesto and plan after making contact with Hale's father at the home.

Hale had no prior criminal history. Two of the three guns used by Hale were obtained locally, according to police.

Nashville school shooting suspect identified

Police identified the shooter by his name at birth, Audrey Hale, 28, and did not provide another name. He was a transgender man who used male pronouns.
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...t/70053691007/

This one will fade away pretty quick now that we see who the shooter is. Plus their social media is eat up with liberal whackadoodle nonsense
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Police chief just confirmed "identifies as trans gender, yes."
    Okay, so which way is it? Not being a smart-ass, asking for a reason.

I'm not up on all the current LGBTQXYZ nomenclature, and have no desire to be.

I look at it this way: if you are born with an XY chromosome pair you will ALWAYS be a male. If you are born with an XX chromosome pair you will ALWAYS be a female. [the only ones I truly feel sorry for are hermaphrodites, but they are a statistical anomaly] I don't give a shit what you have cut off, sewn on, what hormones you have injected......YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT YOU WERE BORN AS, AND I DON'T GIVE A FVCK WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE.

So, was this freak born as a male or a female?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast