Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LPVO sales gonna blow up?

Feedback Score

LPVO sales gonna blow up?

Due to the recent police camera footage out of Nashville I can see people that have been sitting on the fence on optic choices may have been convinced to drop the coin to improve their rifles. or am I just full of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Probably. I have an lpvo on my rifle and I love it but I have issues with weak arm transitions. Getting my eye in the eye box perfectly right away is hard. However, I don’t practice with My rifle and I mostly shoot it benched. I am a high level idpa shooter and feel more comfortable with a pistol. So take my opinion lightly.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Vortex Razor in a 2nd gen Scalarworks mount. I noticed the Radian Raptor, too.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    10 yard shots need an LPVO?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    Amen! So fukking dumb!

LGBTQPVOs are still silly for most. An inside shoot is hardly the application for these things. Now if they smoked this butt plug from 150+ with an LGBTQPVO and got it on film, every booger eater on the internut would be ordering one.
    Last edited by markm; 03-28-23 at 21:53.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    That is what 1x is for, changes pretty fast with elevated, diagonal shot across a gymnasium.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have been switching to LPVOs as the reticle looks sharper due to my astigmatisms.....plus I don't like magnifiers.

Feedback Score
    I have terrible eyes. While I can hit a 8” plate easily all day with an aimpoint at 50-100 yards, I can be far more precise with a LPVO and keep a tighter group.

I can definitely see a reason for a LPVO in the setting of outdoor spaces, warehouses, shopping malls, etc where an officer may have to make a more precise shot < 50-100 yards in.

Feedback Score
    I can see the advantage outdoors but this officer proved a RDS is still a viable option.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ker-180-yards/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I watched the video multiple times. There was a a RMR mounted at a 90 degree angle on the passenger side of the rifle.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast