Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LPVO sales gonna blow up?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    The key here is that either a) This officer just liked to read forums and put cool things on his gun or b) He shoots, probably shoots a lot, and equipped his rifle to help him as he shoots. I’m tending to think b) based on the smoothness he demonstrated.

So hate to be the guy, but this was an Indian not Arrow situation.
    He didn’t even have a shield.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    I watched the video multiple times. There was a a RMR mounted at a 90 degree angle on the passenger side of the rifle.
    90° sounds rather excessive and a very unorthodox choice for an offset RDS.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 11.08.18 AM.png

There's something mounted on the right side of the rifle; an ACRO?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From the officer's bodycam it sure looked like he had the rifle canted to the left. Like he was using an offset mounted red dot instead of the LVPO.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Amen! So fukking dumb!

LGBTQPVOs are still silly for most. An inside shoot is hardly the application for these things. Now if they smoked this butt plug from 150+ with an LGBTQPVO and got it on film, every booger eater on the internut would be ordering one.
    I completely disagree. The entire appeal to an lpvo is they allow 1x for the purposes we saw in shooting but also allow for magnification for extended range if need be. What’s the issue with that?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Amen! So fukking dumb!

LGBTQPVOs are still silly for most. An inside shoot is hardly the application for these things. Now if they smoked this butt plug from 150+ with an LGBTQPVO and got it on film, every booger eater on the internut would be ordering one.
    I dont think thats the right conclusion to take from this, looking at the whole situation, remember the shooter was engaging squad cars from the 2nd story window of the chapel where only a small portion of the body would have been visible from the outside from where when she got dropped, perfectly within the sweetspot of usage with an LPVO. Just so happens that the LPVO armed officer entered the backside of the school to do an entry and engage at 1x just shows how versatile the LPVO is for situations like this. If he arrived from front side and started taking fire from the 2nd story window the magnification would have allowed him to take out the shooter through the window.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 03-29-23 at 23:15.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Completely wrong assessment. Remember the shooter was engaging squad cars from the 2nd story window of the chapel where only a small portion of the body would have been viable from the outside from where the shooter was when she got dropped, perfectly within the sweetspot of usage with an LPVO. Just so happens that the LPVO armed officer entered the backside of the school to do an entry and engage at 1x just shows how versatile the LPVO is for situations like this. If he arrived from front side and started taking fire from the 2nd story window the magnification would have afforded him to take out the shooter from that end.
    I honestly didn’t see him use the LPVO for the entire video.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I honestly didn’t see him use the LPVO for the entire video.
    What makes you say that? Just because the rifle was canted to left? I mean he could be using an offset RDS but I can barely tell if there was one mounted but even at the angle he was shooting the rifle its well within the generous eyebox of a Razor at 1x. Also since alot of people dont understand shooting in armor, its better/easier to get stock purchase into your shoulder by canting the rifle instead of having it perfectly vertical and having the toe of the stock slip on the edge of the plate, the shoulder pad or buckle under recoil.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 03-29-23 at 15:15.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    What makes you say that? Just because the rifle was canted to left? I mean he could be using an offset RDS but I can barely tell if there was one mounted but even at the angle he was shooting the rifle its well within the generous eyebox of a Razor at 1x. Also since alot of people dont understand shooting in armor, its better/easier to get stock purchase into your shoulder by canting the rifle instead of having it perfectly vertical and having the toe of the stock slip on the edge of the plate, the shoulder pad or buckle under recoil.
    He definitely had a RDS on the right side of his gun, it can barely be seen just after he pulls it out of the bag.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dude has a setup he likes and trained enough with it.

Who cares?

A democrat got a dirt nap

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast