Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APC9 Pro Limited

Feedback Score

APC9 Pro Limited

I bid on a GunBroker auction that I didn't expect to win, but I did by $0.16. This is my first B&T firearm from their APC series. It's an APC9 Pro Limited Edition factory SBR. The lower receiver is aluminum, it has a special trigger of some sort, a special stock and came in a backpack. I already have plenty of magazines for my TP9-N, so the magazine interchangeability is a nice bonus. Now for the NFA jail wait.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Gorgeous! I have the older APc9k. Currently waiting on SBR approval
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    That's neat. The APC line are really well made and a great demonstration of what B&T is capable of.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I love my APC9 Pro, it runs so damn smooth. And to take apart and clean, its simplistic elegance. You should enjoy that bad boy.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    It's now out of jail and decked out for the range.

Last edited by Bret; 07-10-23 at 21:49.

Feedback Score
    I shot 100rds through it for the first time this weekend. It was 100% reliable, smooth shooting and more accurate than me. On the downside, the magazines don't drop free and the bolt release requires too much force in order for it to function. It does kick spent cases about twice as far when the suppressor is used. I didn't notice any gas to my face while it was suppressed.
    Last edited by Bret; 07-17-23 at 13:33.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The trigger is:
    https://www.elftactical.com/Elf-Matc...KNOB_p_71.html
    I have them in my 223/308 APC's and GHM9 and love them. Compares well to big g and others.

Al

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very nice! Congrats!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Bret, that is a bad bad bad boy. Enjoy that gun, I am thinking about SPR'ing mine, wish it was already.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sorry to necro this thread, but GR had the same one for a steal and it just arrived at my LGS to be form 4'd Efile via Kiosk.

Any additional learnings over the past 6 months?

What optic and sling are you running? I think my Sly Tactical from my Scorpion will work if I get a snaphook ring for the front as the stock has a QD right?

Hoping mine comes back as quickly as yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast