Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your experience on T2 Offset

Feedback Score

Your experience on T2 Offset

Just looking to see if anyone is running this setup. Wondering what the experienced members think. I ran a search and the well is dry on this one. I'm thinking of running one alongside my P4xi, leaving it a higher mag. I'd rather cant the rifle than roll magnification I think.

It's for my main do it all 13.9.

TIA

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Offset Reflex sights are completely useless. 12 o'clock Piggy-backed reflex sights are great for Passive NVG shooting.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I ran an offset T2 for years in 3 gun comps with a scope. Really nice, fast n fun. I'd say try it. It is effective.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Unless you already have a T-2 you might want to consider an Acro.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I run an offset Holosun 508T on my SPR and have been satisfied with the setup. However, unless you already have the T2 I would look at something a little smaller.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Holosun has an upcoming enclosed RDS that looks like a shorter version of a T2, but with a 20mm tube and a 509t footprint. Only weighs 2.4 oz and has an updated version of their multi light sensor auto brightness, which has been excellent by all accounts. Inexpensive to boot, and if it turns out to be as durable as their other stuff, it'll be a sure winner.

Arisaka makes two plates that work with their offset mount to fit it. A cowitness height and lower third. Think I'm going to get one of the new Holosuns when they start shipping, buy the Arisaka plate, and put it on my SPR. Have a spare Arisaka mount sitting in the spare parts bin anyway.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Holosun has an upcoming enclosed RDS that looks like a shorter version of a T2, but with a 20mm tube and a 509t footprint. Only weighs 2.4 oz and has an updated version of their multi light sensor auto brightness, which has been excellent by all accounts. Inexpensive to boot, and if it turns out to be as durable as their other stuff, it'll be a sure winner.

Arisaka makes two plates that work with their offset mount to fit it. A cowitness height and lower third. Think I'm going to get one of the new Holosuns when they start shipping, buy the Arisaka plate, and put it on my SPR. Have a spare Arisaka mount sitting in the spare parts bin anyway.
    Sorry for the hijack, but has Holosun stopped doing their ACSS Vulcan reticle? I couldn't find it with the search function on their site.
    Last edited by john armond; 04-03-23 at 06:46.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Sorry for the hijack, but has Holosun stopped doing their ACSS Vulcan reticle? I couldn't find it with the search function on their site.
    I think that is a Primary Arms feature.

@georgeib , that seems like an interesting optic.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I think that is a Primary Arms feature.

@georgeib , that seems like an interesting optic.
    It is Holosun built but only available through PA.

https://www.primaryarms.com/red-dot-sights/with-acss

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Offset Reflex sights are completely useless. 12 o'clock Piggy-backed reflex sights are great for Passive NVG shooting.
    This would be my humble opinion as well. As soon as the dot moves off to the side you start to limit its us in certain environments
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast