Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump indicted

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ron DeSantis responds...

The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head.

It is un-American.

The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is stretching the law to target a political opponent.

Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1641575007552778243
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    All candidates running against Trump as Repulicans need to withdrawl immediatley and support Trump.

Im sending $$$ to Trumps re election fund. Join me give until it hurts!
    Hoping this is sarcasm...

Why would better candidates withdraw just because an obvious contender is under a bogus prosecution? Isn't that just handing things over to hostile dems to pull the strings, by a predictable and counter-productive reaction?

Yeah and i thought a guy who had a stroke and couldnt put a sentence together would have no support. Thats what we get for thinking.
    Are you talking about Biden, Fetterman, or who? Dems are pretty good at getting incoherent turnips into office.

The prosecution is 100% BS, but that doesn't magically turn Trump into a great candidate. I voted for him twice now, but won't be voting for him in the primary. In the general I'll vote for whoever the "R" candidate is, I guess, but would rather it not be Trump.

Feedback Score
    The US will get the president the permanent bureaucracy allows them to have.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Isn’t he being charged with a law that has never been applied to anyone since it’s an existence? A law that is basically an add-on charge to be used if there were federal charges as I understand it.

Feedback Score
    All candidates running against Trump as Repulicans need to withdrawl immediatley and support Trump.

Im sending $$$ to Trumps re election fund. Join me give until it hurts!
    I don’t believe republicans should change their plans to run for the nomination, but I’ll be sending a few dollars to Trump one way or another. I would expect Trump to turn this around into a fundraising opportunity. I’d buy a cap or coffee ‘mugshot’ mug from Trump.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-30-23 at 19:44.

Feedback Score
    Another example of what a total sham the legal system is, what absolute bullshit and lies that the US is a just and freedom loving democracy, no different .gov than any third world chithole banana republic. Real criminal pigs like the xidens, clintons, obamas, pelosi, soros, et al are laughing at the impotence and incompetence of the citizenry while they are ones who should be jailed.
    This country is a rapidly turning into the farce that is red china.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Hoping this is sarcasm.....
    The prosecution is 100% BS, but that doesn't magically turn Trump into a great candidate. I voted for him twice now, but won't be voting for him in the primary. In the general I'll vote for whoever the "R" candidate is, I guess, but would rather it not be Trump.
    Me too! I will gladly and preferentially vote for DeSantis to get the nomination, but will choke back the vomit and reluctantly hit the lever for Trump if he wins it (which would make the THIRD time I might add).

EDIT: this is a bullshit indictment and is in keeping with the Left's control over the organs of the state, especially those with "authority"......prosecute (or not), raid their home at 3AM (or not), determine what gets released to us serfs in the public, etc.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-30-23 at 21:08.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I know it is a technical distinction, but is he indicted, or has the GJ just voted to do it? As in the files actually have to be charged by the DA and filed? Does the DA have to actually follow up with charges and a prosecute the case? The case, as we know, is BS and will be lost in any rational court case, but the left gets all that they want out of the vote in the GJ. And not filing the charges is a better public relations win than losing in court.

And yes, this is all because the Biden family’s corruption case was getting interesting.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I know it is a technical distinction, but is he indicted, or has the GJ just voted to do it? As in the files actually have to be charged by the DA and filed? Does the DA have to actually follow up with charges and a prosecute the case? The case, as we know, is BS and will be lost in any rational court case, but the left gets all that they want out of the vote in the GJ. And not filing the charges is a better public relations win than losing in court.

And yes, this is all because the Biden family’s corruption case was getting interesting.
    They VOTED to indict. Actual charges haven’t been filed and there’s no time limit I’m aware of for Bragg to file the charges in court.

Every bit of this charade goes back to 2016. The left never in a million years thought Trump would have a snowball”s chance in hell to beat their gal. They took that loss HARD and they’ve held a grudge ever since. This is just another chapter in their version of War and Peace. It will not end until Trump is dead. It likely won’t even end then.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Just saw that they have 30 counts, for one ‘crime’. If that doesn’t scream over-charging and desperation…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast