Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rule of Law in NY, not happening

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Rule of Law in NY, not happening

This is insane, get shot twice, take gun from and shot prep and go to jail.

Manhattan garage worker charged with attempted murder after shooting thief

https://nypost.com/2023/04/01/nyc-ga...ium=SocialFlow

A Manhattan parking garage attendant who was shot twice while confronting an alleged thief — then wrestled the gun away and opened fire on the suspect — has been charged with attempted murder, police said.

The overnight worker, identified by cops as Moussa Diarra, 57, was also hit with assault and criminal possession of a weapon charge in the Saturday incident, which unfolded around 5:30 a.m. as the attendant saw a man peering into cars on the second floor of the West 31st Street garage,
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    If they can’t make guns illegal, they will make it illegal to use them to defend yourself..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like (not so) Great Britain, where the use of any type of weapon, save bare hands, in self defense will land you in jail. At least to my understanding. Anyone from Blighty please correct me if wrong.

Feedback Score
    At this point the only course of action left is for all conservatives and libertarians to leave these places for more freedom loving pastures and let them rot.

They deserve the hell scape they so desperately want.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And if you make a meme / joke about dem voters, you now face 10 years behind bars for election interference...f'ing clown show.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnov...oting-in-2016/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    But hey, Trump was indicted and that is what NY and their voters really wanted.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I go over to YouTube and watch WalMart's, Resturaunts and small business's leave these places because you can't make a buck there.
    Honestly one WalMart just quit stocking the shelves and sold out in Portland.
    I've never seen that happen, ever.
    Now WalMart is pretty resiliant, I'm sure, so when they call it quits, that means a lot of people will have to travel farther for groceries.
    Those folks literally knocked the food off of their own plates.

Without the fundamentles of Law and Punishment and order, a lot of people will become animals overnight

Feedback Score
    Bragg will probably end up dropping the charges under pressure, because if this person ends up convicted and sent to prison, it could be the spark that sets off the powder keg.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    At this point the only course of action left is for all conservatives and libertarians to leave these places for more freedom loving pastures and let them rot.

They deserve the hell scape they so desperately want.
    We are all filled up here
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast