Thread: Good book recommendation...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good book recommendation...

Just a book I think most members here would really enjoy, Wrath of the Wendigo by Clay Martin. Just came out last year. It's a short novel but a total page turner and the ending does NOT disappoint.

Basically its a tale of how a part of America managed to break away from the lunacy of the Left and start their own nation. Time frame is approximately 20 years from now when political correctness and wokeness is in extreme hyper drive (as if it isn't already now).

I'm thinking of reading Red Metal by Mark Greaney next. Greaney wrote the Gray Man series but Red Metal is a novel about a possible World War III scenario. The reviews are comparing this book to some of Tom Clany's best so it definitely has my attention.

By the way, is there a book recommendation thread anywhere on these forums? If so, please direct me to it. Would love to know what others (like-minded people) are reading. Mostly interested in spy/military thriller/action-suspense novels. Or just give me your recommendations here. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Not many readers here apparently. Bummer.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    There was an good thread not too long ago:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-me-some-books!
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Checking both out…