Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Rock blasting Bud lite

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Kid Rock and Bud Lite, two things I don't really care about.
    True story, and people who actually like beer, don't drink that garbage anyway.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Light Beer = not really beer
    Trans Woman (or man) = not really a woman (or man)

So this latest Bud Light thing makes sense.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bud light is where I draw the line at beer I am willing to consume. So the bar ain’t real high.

Some of my buds like to roll with Natty Light. I am constantly asking them to AT LEAST show up with Bud Light, instead of that piss water.

My beer of choice, when I actually drink beer, is MooseHead. I prefer a nice Cabernet usually.

Looks like I may have to lower my bar to the Natty Light level. Oh the pain.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Travis Tritt tweeted that he's dropping Anheuser Busch products also.

It appears that these are their products according to the article: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Light, Rolling Rock, Busch, Natural Ice, O’Douls, Red Hook, and more.

What are the "more"? I'm not a beer drinker, so what other beers fall under AB's umbrella? What are not? Just curious. I guess one would have to drink Asian and European beers?
    Anheuser Busch is part of InBev and they are HUGE, Miller is their chief competitor

Last edited by titsonritz; 04-06-23 at 12:55.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    True story, and people who actually like beer, don't drink that garbage anyway.
    It is not beer and forever more shall be know as tranny fluid.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Bud light is where I draw the line at beer I am willing to consume. So the bar ain’t real high.

Some of my buds like to roll with Natty Light. I am constantly asking them to AT LEAST show up with Bud Light, instead of that piss water.

My beer of choice, when I actually drink beer, is MooseHead. I prefer a nice Cabernet usually.

Looks like I may have to lower my bar to the Natty Light level. Oh the pain.
    Natty or MW Best light is my go to tell for slow mo alkys. Folks who drink that stuff usually buy in bulk and drink it all day long. Like a case/day. They are usually not hammered just "buzzed" 24/7. Just my personal observation.

Feedback Score
    I wish I could say I’m boycotting Busch now, but I already have been for years due to their shitty beer.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Way back in the 80s I remember drinking both Bud and Bud Light. I enlisted in the Army and ended up in West Germany. I never drank Bud or Bud Light again. I was so disappointed with the beer widely available here in the states before the craft brewing craze really kicked in that I bought all the equipment and supplies to make my own. I'll occasionally buy a six pack of Lonestar to make beer can chicken with and I'll buy Shiner to drink from time to time. Yuengling isn't bad and they started distributing it here in Texas last year. Any other beer I drink is either from an independent craft brewery or what I make myself. I still won't drink canned beer no matter who makes it.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have to drink light beer because of the shear quantity guzzled. Hoppy motor oil, or skunky ass beer is too strong to pound like you mean it. That pinky up beer is for people with the ability to moderate.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know this was a failed idea before it ever left the Boardroom.
    What bunch of Morons thought this was going to sell Beer? I just dont see a lot of Beer Drinkers looking to a Transvestite for Brand advice, it's almost a negative barometer to the Beer Drinking Public.
    Don Draper couldn't have sold this failed idea.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast