Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kid Rock blasting Bud lite

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You know this was a failed idea before it ever left the Boardroom.
    What bunch of Morons thought this was going to sell Beer? I just dont see a lot of Beer Drinkers looking to a Transvestite for Brand advice, it's almost a negative barometer to the Beer Drinking Public.
    Don Draper couldn't have sold this failed idea.
    Pitch guy: "Remember those Miller Lite Ladies Night commercials? We are gonna turn that up to 11! But without any of the comedic aspects."

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Anheuser Busch is part of InBev and they are HUGE, Miller is their chief competitor

I’m not a huge fan of hers but MTG might already be on to something with her talk of a “national divorce.” There is a clear dividing line here.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Travis Tritt just broke all of his tour ties with A/B.
    I'm not sure what these guys were thinking.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You know this was a failed idea before it ever left the Boardroom.
    What bunch of Morons thought this was going to sell Beer? I just dont see a lot of Beer Drinkers looking to a Transvestite for Brand advice, it's almost a negative barometer to the Beer Drinking Public.
    Don Draper couldn't have sold this failed idea.
    The irony is that just 4 or so years ago, their ad campaign was a masculine king who was getting annoyed by an effeminate guy who was trying to get him to try a craft mead, and ultimately throwing the guy in the “pit of despair”. Their message was clear: Craft brew beer is for uppity queerbags, Bud Light is for manly men with hair on their chests and a brass set of balls. Now, the script is flipped. I wonder, did the advertising team change since then, or did they just capitulate?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Kid Rock blasting Bud lite

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Natty or MW Best light is my go to tell for slow mo alkys. Folks who drink that stuff usually buy in bulk and drink it all day long. Like a case/day. They are usually not hammered just "buzzed" 24/7. Just my personal observation.
    In this case no, but I can certainly see that being the case. No pun intended.

The cats I’m dealing with are “just that cheap.” It isn’t like they don’t know better, they are more than willing to drink the beer I buy.

I’d rather drink water.

AB knows exactly what they are doing, just look at all the free publicity they ginned up.

Feedback Score
    Someone on the radio this morn called them Transheuser Bush. I chuckled.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Anheuser Busch is part of InBev and they are HUGE, Miller is their chief competitor

AB/InBev bought out SABMiller- they have been one and the same since 2016.

https://i.insider.com/5643925fbd86ef...jpeg&auto=webp
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 04-06-23 at 23:52.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    AB/InBev bought out SABMiller- they have been one and the same since 2016.

https://i.insider.com/5643925fbd86ef...jpeg&auto=webp
    Miller divested from SABMiller before the acquisition finalized, they are not the same company

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...0T00RN20151113
    Last edited by Mike Miller; 04-07-23 at 08:30.

Feedback Score
    Damn I got to use that one now.

Well if I was going to start drinking recycled piss AKA what is passed off as beer in USA. I will have to drink PBR I guess. Living in Europe has shown me what beer is and should be.
    FYI my filter on dealing with B.S. has been moved way down... considering I'm recovering from almost taking "The Dirt nap" on 20 Mar.
    Last edited by blade_68; 04-07-23 at 08:41.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Double post…
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 04-07-23 at 09:58.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast