Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Delta Pilot, the FBI and a midnight training exercise gone wrong…

Feedback Score

A Delta Pilot, the FBI and a midnight training exercise gone wrong…

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...fiandaca-wbz/#

BOSTON – WBZ-TV I-Team sources say the FBI, along with other federal agents, entered the wrong hotel room as part of a training exercise.

Sources told WBZ chief investigative reporter Cheryl Fiandaca that mistakes were made as federal agents conducting a mock investigation in the middle of the night woke up an airline pilot who had no idea what was going on.

They handcuffed the man and interrogated him for nearly an hour before realizing their mistake, sources said.

It happened on the 15th floor of the Revere Hotel on Stuart Street.
    Vic Hartman, a former 25-year veteran of the FBI, said the training exercise in public does not make sense to him.
    Way to go feeebs!

At least you clowns didn’t call in the ATF and burn the hotel down on your way out.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Why I leave my dog at home

An hour before they figured it out?

Sounds like an off-book operation that went sideways…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The level of competence, judgment and wisdom I've come to expect from the .gov in 2023.

Collapse and renewal cannot come soon enough.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Since it was a "training exercise" did that have live ammo? I just imagine the dude rolling off behind the bed and lighting them up.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    CAG was in on it, too. The hit went fine. The ISR guys effed up. Uncle Sugar gonna be paying out on this one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    “Vic Hartman, a former 25-year veteran of the FBI, said the training exercise in public does not make sense to him.”

If you want to police state like the Cheka, you need to train like the Cheka.

Randomly terrorizing innocent people through incompetence is a feature for the police state, not a bug.

Feedback Score
    Hmmmm…. 45 minutes? And they used a shower? I know they say DOD, but this was an ‘FBI’ opp, right?

So, in 45 minutes I think that even an innocent person would eventually say the word “Lawyer”…

Did they read him his rights? Training op, so it was filmed for after-brief, right?

Not sure how much this is worth. I’d start at $5million, net to me. Pain and suffering- he can’t stay in hotel rooms anymore…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    CAG was in on it, too. The hit went fine. The ISR guys effed up. Uncle Sugar gonna be paying out on this one.
    Before I even finished reading the OP’s post I thought, “Delta” and “culminating exercise.”
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    Here’s the audio of the 911 call.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/0...-guest-vpx.cnn

Feebs and CAG are sooooo soooory.....
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Well looks like some dudes probably just failed OTC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast