Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Delta Pilot, the FBI and a midnight training exercise gone wrong…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So they waterboarded some random guy for an hour before they figured out they were in the wrong room? But, if they were in the “right” room they would have waterboarded the willing participant for an hour? None of that adds up.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    So they waterboarded some random guy for an hour before they figured out they were in the wrong room? But, if they were in the “right” room they would have waterboarded the willing participant for an hour? None of that adds up.
    Makes you wonder how many people abroad have been killed due to a "mixup". It hapoens here with no knock raids... how many do we not hear about?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm slow too, I had to read it three times before I was able to tell that both Delta were represented in this screwed up mess.
    Maybe three, who was the manufacturer of the shower fixture?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    THat was my point with the 'lawyer' comment. Unless they are TRAINING to violate people's rights..

How does CAG get around Posse Comitatus, not to be the whiny British twit in "Sacario"...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    From what I understand, Posse Comitatus does not apply to them.

Feedback Score
    So let's say they got the right bad guy and not a Delta Airline pilot and things went the same way.

Since when do we water board criminals in the USA?

EVERYONE involved in this should go to prison F*@cking Bunch of Idiots. That is what FBI stands for. A bunch of FBI agents that for sure at 50% are lawyers see no problem in torturing an American citizen inside the USA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    CAG was in on it, too. The hit went fine. The ISR guys effed up. Uncle Sugar gonna be paying out on this one.
    LOL yeah, not just a Delta pilot involved!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob96 View Post
    From what I understand, Posse Comitatus does not apply to them.
    I'll bet the FBI portion of this clusterfvck was HRT. Can't picture CAG working with lowly Feeb "speshul agents".

The shower part is definitely worth raising an eyebrow over. You guys really think they were waterboarding him in there? I dunno. Doubt you'll ever hear the details. That pilot will be paid well to keep his mouth shut and details of the op will never be released, 'cause national security/OPSEC and all.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    He wasn't being water boarded.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How does CAG get around Posse Comitatus, not to be the whiny British twit in "Sacario"...
    "We" (the military) train with civilian agencies a lot. A LOT. There's no 'posse comitatus' issue to get around.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast