Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review of chaotic Afghan withdrawal blames...

Feedback Score
    Sounded like to me that they blamed Trump for leaving office without telling them what to do. Soooo... it's Trump's fault that they executed their own plan and screwed the pooch. A group of liars and fools in Washington the likes I've never seen in my lifetime.

Unfortunately, many Americans don't see or don't wish to see how much better off America was when we had a president tweeting from the Oval Office.

God bless Donald Trump.

Feedback Score
    Im sure many on here agree.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I watched Kirby defend the fiasco today. Made me want to puke.
    If that’s the censored version of how you feel because it would be a bad idea to say how your really feel, then ditto.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is how and why they are blaming Trump.

Lets get real, you declared yourself to be the smartest Guy in the room.
    You cheated on an election.
    You made it pretty clear you were going after him Legally.
    And you want him to do the heavy lifting for your Administration to get us out of Afghanastan so you look good?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So Trump and Company did it deliberately?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well.. There we go, we gave them all of that gear.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Obama did the same thing when he bungled the Iraq withdrawal (and accidentally created ISIS). It's Democrat Administration SOP.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This is how and why they are blaming Trump.

Lets get real, you declared yourself to be the smartest Guy in the room.
    You cheated on an election.
    You made it pretty clear you were going after him Legally.
    And you want him to do the heavy lifting for your Administration to get us out of Afghanastan so you look good?
    Nobody believes the shit spewing from our WH any more (I doubt the CNN loving libtards even believe this shit any more - they may 'pretend' to believe but deep down they KNOW they are being fed lies).

The rest of the world is laughing their asses off at US.

Falling off his bike, standing there on stage trying to shake hands with a ghost, falling on the stairs to AF1 MULTIPLE TIMES, shitting himself at the Vatican, 10% for the 'big guy', 'hair sniffer in charge' of a banana republic - Pedo Joe to the rescue!

That shit there is what the exact OPPOSITE of 'Winning' looks like.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As rebutted by the SME Gen Kellogg.

Very interesting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ' Heavy sigh ' !

ALWAYS REMEMBER :
    “Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
    ― Theodore Dalrymple
    Last edited by lowprone; 04-10-23 at 10:19.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast