Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee legislature expels members over gun control protest

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Uh oh, we are in trouble now. The dysfunctional bartender from NY just threatened TN GOP legislators.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-bl...est-disgusting
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    These people who want to get rid of guns after every school shooting are brainwashed to a deadly degree. I don't even consider the demoralized things to be human. Anyone who attacks the 2nd amendment is a Marxist. Period. Good riddance.

MSNBC is trying their best to call this event stupid as much as possible, and the consequence of their expulsion instant heroism, and fame status.

They should allow school staff to be armed. Imagine you get (2) to choose from: a) One has armed staff. b) The other has no gun signs. I know which I'd pick for my kid.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Uh oh, we are in trouble now. The dysfunctional bartender from NY just threatened TN GOP legislators.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-bl...est-disgusting
    Haven't heard much from her in a while. Interesting to note that she's continuing the trend of calls for violence/force to be used against the D's political enemies. Not surprising by any means, but it's interesting to see how damn near universal that language is.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    It's the way democrats get things done now if they don't get their way, protest, riot, loot, burn and it's only going to get worse.
    Last edited by constructor; 04-08-23 at 08:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by constructor View Post
    It's the way democrats get things done now if they don't get their way, protest, riot, loot, burn and it's only going to get worse.
    I say keep poking them.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I say keep poking them.
    Poke until they break

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Meh, it ain't racist, they just felt sorry for the fat, commie mudshark.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They should have expelled all three immeadiatly and on the spot.
    A certain amount of humanity and decorum is important to serious law making. Otherwise we go back to Pre-Civil War house rules and occasionally someone get's beat stupid with a blunt object.
    We now have one Party using those Pre-Civil War rules, I'm not sure if cooler heads will prevail, but...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12