Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The death of the U.S. Dollar has been greatly exaggerated....

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    DG, did you notice the Chinese currency is also dropping? It is literally the only non- US aligned currency that actually charts within the margin of error (under 3% and falling). Also, the US dollar is actually a larger percentage of foreign currency reserves now than it was in 1980 (55%), 1989 (50%). It shot up at the end of the Cold War but then the Euro came on and shaved off 20%. The other currencies have remained trivial. https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ober152009.pdf

Again, the US percentage of foreign currency reserves is the same today as it was 10 years ago.

Tucker Carlson is a professional doomsayer who has found a niche' lying to people who want to be lied to. See the recent civil case where his texts revealed he he said he hated Trump and and that the election was obviously not stolen, all the while he was on TV saying the exact opposite. His credibility is somewhere below dog poop/Scott Ritter. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...text-messages/. That doesn't mean he is wrong, but it certainly means he will lie straight to his viewers' face.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    DG, did you notice the Chinese currency is also dropping? It is literally the only non- US aligned currency that actually charts within the margin of error (under 3% and falling). Also, the US dollar is actually a larger percentage of foreign currency reserves now than it was in 1980 (55%), 1989 (50%). It shot up at the end of the Cold War but then the Euro came on and shaved off 20%. The other currencies have remained trivial. https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ober152009.pdf

Again, the US percentage of foreign currency reserves is the same today as it was 10 years ago.

Tucker Carlson is a professional doomsayer who has found a niche' lying to people who want to be lied to. See the recent civil case where his texts revealed he he said he hated Trump and and that the election was obviously not stolen, all the while he was on TV saying the exact opposite. His credibility is somewhere below dog poop/Scott Ritter. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...text-messages/. That doesn't mean he is wrong, but it certainly means he will lie straight to his viewers' face.
    That article is the biggest bunch of liberal propaganda that i have read in a while. What happened to the National Review?
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 04-09-23 at 17:41.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    That article is the biggest bunch of liberal propaganda that i have read in a while. What happened to the National Review?
    More or less the same as our resident CNN viewers.

Feedback Score
    Here's my uneducated view of this.

What is the preferred currency for Narco traffickers and Arm's dealers?

When the DEA, FBI, ATF and other Law Enforcement Agencies start showing suitcases of confiscated "Yuan" or other currency's then I'll worry about it.

Feedback Score

When the DEA, FBI, ATF and other Law Enforcement Agencies start showing suitcases of confiscated "Yuan" or other currency's then I'll worry about it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelingchild View Post

There's various unofficial but telling metrics the US dollar aint going anywhere any day soon, such as go to any one of those countries and you will find a US $20 will be accepted and preferred not just over the worthless Chinese money, but their own money.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Peter St Onge take on how the dollar could tank.

https://mobile.twitter.com/profstong...29210658361345
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's funny how some people think that competing countries will determine the outcome. The real people with the money run things, they control it. They will make sure they stay in control, smashing whatever economy or economies that require smashing to do so. Creating wars and conflicts with whoever requires it, etc. They have been doing it forever. The Yuan is not controlled by them, so no, until it is, it will never happen.

The End.

F*ck the Yuan...The CBDC is coming...they will control everything.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Damn! When you think the National Review is liberal you have gone wayyyyyyy out there.

But yeah, the problem is the actual data doesn't support all the anti-American doomsaying. I have been arguing with these folks my entire life. I remember in college there was some clown named Chuck harder who was saying all the exact same thing on the radio. Secret bankers, BCCI, Jews! the dollar was doomed! (hilariously this would have been around 1991 when the US dollar was only held by 50%, considerably less than now). Back then it was the Japanese that were going to get us. America will not lose to an authoritarian regime short of nuclear war. America is freaking amazing and continues to embarrass 200 years of people predicting its doom.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The CBDC is coming...they will control everything.
    This is one of the spookiest issues out there imo...the Restrict act makes my hair stand on end as well.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12